Random good picture Not show
1. Put this statement into the interrogative.
2. Donovan cocked an interrogative eye at his companion, who nodded in reply.
3. In negative and interrogative contexts, on the other hand, the event's taking place in time is denied or questioned.
4. No sign of grammar here: no interrogative forms, modal verbs[sentencedict.com], question tags; no sentence at all.
5. To improve one's interrogative skills with relationship to reading.
6. Make these sentences negative and interrogative.
7. Please alter the declarative sentence into an interrogative one.
8. Make these sentences negative then interrogative.
9. Only thinks the interrogative sentence, you are love me?
10. Please change the declarative sentence into an interrogative one.
11. Not all questions have an interrogative construction.
12. The interrogative sentence has serious grammatical errors, please correct them.
13. There are three forms of the sentences affirmative, interrogative, and negative.
14. Leach also pointed out that the virtual interrogative interrogative sentence is the most polite.
15. The constraint on "le1" in imperative and interrogative sentence is different to some degree from the declarative sentence?
16. The Q-imperative sentence comprises an interrogative form which is inserted in an imperative form, and functions both as an interrogative sentence and as an imperative sentence.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. The comparative sentence and the complex interrogative sentence in Hisamitsu dialect is different from the standard chinese.
18. Poor Lord Warburton stared , an interrogative point in either eye.
19. It often occurs in an interrogative sentence or a sentence with an auxiliary verb.
20. Please give these special interrogative form of a brief answer.
21. The interrogative sentence is the base and main feature of the courtroom discourse.
22. She tipped her head towards the right-hand passage and lifted an interrogative eyebrow.
23. Convincing confirmation of this analysis is provided by the interrogative adverbs how and why in their use with the infinitive.
24. By so doing, the author aims to find out their similarities and differences and to find out whether the derivation of French interrogative sentences also satisfies UG (universal grammar).
25. This paper was detailed to describe the distribution and function of interrogative ( words ) and phrases.
26. So, why is not busy, you can not try to return to some of the interrogative sentence, so that our dialogue on longer?
27. The English tag question is an independent grammar unit with the interrogative surface structure.
28. Limited by the length of thesis, here only discuss one of these interrogative sentence patterns - definite questions.
29. The yes-no question is an important type of the interrogative sentence in modern Chinese, massive outstanding achievements correlating with this have emerged up until now.
30. From distribution, Chinese and Korean rhetorical mood adverbs are mainly used in rhetorical sentence but they can also be used in interrogative sentence and indicative sentence.
More similar words: interrogate, derogative, prerogative, surrogate, interactive, interrupt, negative, negatively, interruption, arrogant, derogate, abrogate, arrogance, derogatory, at intervals, alternative, international, alternatively, determinative, interpretation, internalization, terror, alternative medicine, terrorist, terrorism, reign of terror, in terms, wintery, intercom, interim.