Random good picture Not show
(12) When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by his sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him.
(13) His work bears the unmistakable stamp of genius.
(14) Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.
(15) 'The man is a genius[http://Sentencedict.com],' marvelled Claire.
(16) This is a work of indisputable genius.
(17) No one is born a genius.Just keep on doing what you like and that itself is a talent.
(18) If anyone needs proof of Andrew Davies' genius as a writer, this novel is it.
(19) In a flash of pure genius, she realized the answer to the problem.
(20) He's some kind of mathematical genius.
(21) Adversity is the midwife of genius.
(22) This is the mark of her real genius as a designer.
(23) Her idea was a stroke of genius.
(24) No double diligence, neither can, no genius.
(25) Genius is hard work, someone once said. If this is not entirely correct, at least it is to a great extent right.
(26) It is rare to find such genius nowadays.
(27) Marilyn Monroe: Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
(28) There is no such thing as genius; it is nothing but labour and diligence.
(29) Li Bai was a great genius.
(30) Linus Pauling is an unconventional genius.
More similar words: eugenic, intelligence agency, cranium, aluminium, penis, denial, enigma, senile, even if, senior, zenith, opening, lenient, evening, serenity, juvenile, penitent, enigmatic, happening, denigrate, screening, gardening, penitence, gene, glistening, impenitent, convenient, agent, genre, inconvenient.