Similar words: smooth, smooth out, smooth down, smooth over, brashness, toughness, moot, smother. Meaning: ['smuːðnɪs] n. 1. a texture without roughness; smooth to the touch 2. powerful and effective language 3. the quality of being bland and gracious or ingratiating in manner 4. the quality of having a level and even surface 5. the quality of being free from errors or interruptions.
Random good picture Not show
1. I just love the smoothness of silk.
2. They admired the smoothness and efficiency with which the business was run.
3. The wine possesses a smoothness and balanced depth which is rare at such a low price.
4. Their limbs moved in naked smoothness, shifting against each other, intertwining.
5. Unfortunately, the decision to opt for smoothness rather than scruffiness, composure rather than gaucheness, is not an innocent choice.
6. The looks, the comfort, the smoothness of systems, the very fabric of ultimate sailing endures.
7. Elaborate solution, depending on smoothness: This keeps the same set R as the simple solution.
8. With silk it contests the chromo for smoothness.
9. The fluctuation changes from acuteness to smoothness.
10. Its surface is smoothness, does not distort, no spot.
11. Sayer was delighted with the smoothness of the engine.
12. She went on with persuasive smoothness.
13. The smoothness of the flight was memorable.
14. High productive efficiency, good smoothness.
15. This paper expounds some factors influencing the smoothness of asphalt concrete pavement from four aspects of the paving machine, rolling machine, paving process and construction joint treatment.
16. Feel the cold, glass-like smoothness and the crevices and lines that make me what I am.
17. Gravure press paper very critical that requires excellent smoothness and appropriate water content, etc.
18. And her poetic language is full of sedateness, smoothness and sculptural quality.
19. The surface smoothness of the single crystal substrate will be the most important factor, which influences the quality of the epitaxial film growth.
20. She leaned against the window, resting her forehead on the glass, enjoying its cool smoothness.
21. The automatic transmission, an $ 815 stand-alone option in the tester, was nothing to brag about for smoothness of operation.
22. Automatic adjustment for wear takes place at the pedal end of the cable to maintain smoothness of use.
23. Some artists prefer the springy sensitivity of an open canvas whilst others prefer the hardness or smoothness of a board.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. He licked it, the tip, little mouth oozing moisture, feeling the smoothness on the tongue.
25. Moreover, as we shall see presently, the wheel is not one that revolves with perfect smoothness.
26. The trotting gait of the Shetland Sheepdog should denote effortless speed and smoothness.
27. Even the tiny atomy in the air can also induce the surface of furniture finished just now to bring granule which effects the smoothness of handle.
28. The key technique of the project of the high-speed rotorcraft is the shift smoothness of lift and power.
29. The experimental result shows that the depth of hardened zone and smoothness of surface can be controlled conveniently by varying the power output beam diameter and scanning rate of laser light.
30. The action of octyl and decyl glycerate on chocolate product can reduce viscosity improve solubility frost - resistant , emulsion stability, surface smoothness and crystal acceleration.
More similar words: smooth, smooth out, smooth down, smooth over, brashness, toughness, moot, smother, tooth, booth, selflessness, tactlessness, toothpaste, tooth and nail, oneness, sadness, harness, madness, witness, shyness, fitness, finesse, firmness, kindness, awareness, darkness, sickness, wellness, business, deaconess.