Random good picture Not show
1. They have already put out a new periodical.
2. She refereed for a periodical a few years ago.
3. She made periodical visits to her dentist.
4. Some of these will be on the periodical shelves at your library and others you might want to send off for.
5. The periodical has its naturality and sociality.
6. I expect regular periodical reports from you.
7. A specialized 5 character identification for periodical titles.
8. The Belgian Communists have put out a new periodical.
9. She had read of them in a periodical.
10. Periodical results in recruiting overseas investment have been achieved.
11. Exhibit: woodworking machinery and furniture manufacture trade periodical.
12. Classics author agrees, this print divides periodical to go out, caption fastens complier place to add.
13. EBSCO database is the biggest multiple learning periodical full text database and comprehensive trade resources full text database.
14. Based on the net media, Internet Electronic Periodical is a kind of new periodical publication form which transfers electronic file to pc by FTP or TCPIP.
15. Responsible for JV pressure meter check in and periodical calibration.
16. There was a paper, the Villager, but a parish pump periodical wasn't really what the place needed.
17. Secondly, there is the problem of political bias in book and periodical selection in libraries.
18. Phillips and Raup - comparing methods for teaching the use of periodical indexes, in 1979.
19. The commission's call comes in the latest edition of Enforcement Update, a periodical regulatory newsletter sent to financial institutions.
20. They acquired joint and exclusive occupation of the flat in consideration of periodical payments and they therefore acquired a tenancy jointly.
21. This article brings up and realize a method of core periodical content alerting service.
22. This paper introduces the process management from the acceptance check to establishing the account, use and periodical verification.
23. Damages are awarded in a lump sum or as periodical payments as appropriate with particular regard to the interests of the victim.
24. Derive TE modes transfer matrix and modes latent equation of the periodical structure.
25. If the cross terms of the spatial frequencies for the unit cell of periodical object are much smaller than the main frequency terms, the restriction of the angle is not necessary.
26. The paper expounds the present situation and developing direction of Periodical about Communication Science and Technology.
27. Physically, at a special critical wave speed the flow may have a naturally periodical separated-reattached pattern,[sentencedict.com] with each wave trough capturing a stable vortex ring.
28. The article analyses the data of the research thesis about IRM which publish on our country's periodical from 2000 to 2004, then probes into IRM research current situation and developmental trend.
29. Because the project applying to the project financing is usually giant, long periodical and riskful , the parties and legal issues it involves are more complex compared with traditional financing.
30. The article utilizes the method of time-series analysis to separate the complicated signals produced by aliasing step signal, linear signal, periodical signal and random signal.
More similar words: methodical, spasmodically, period, reconstruction period, medical, radical, radically, radicalize, sporadically, hysterical, hysterically, biodiversity, modicum, episodic, spasmodic, episodic memory, superior, serious, imperious, ulterior, interior, inferior, anterior, exterior, criterion, modification, deleterious, mysterious, handicap, deteriorate.