Similar words: clever, cleverly, eagerness, wilderness, bitterness, never-never, earnestness, harness. Meaning: ['klevərnɪs] n. 1. the power of creative imagination 2. intelligence as manifested in being quick and witty 3. the property of being ingenious.
Random good picture Not show
1. His cleverness is much admired.
2. Everyone was impressed by the cleverness of the machine.
3. He has a fond belief in his own cleverness.
4. Your cleverness and skill has compelled our admiration.
5. Brain size and cleverness do not go together.
6. Sagacity, unlike cleverness[Sentence dictionary], may increase with age.
7. The fox is known for its cleverness and cunning.
8. The little boy has proved his cleverness in the television quiz.
9. Her cleverness seems to get in the way of her emotions.
10. Her cleverness and talent helped her look more beautiful than ever.
11. He was pleased with his own cleverness.
12. Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment. Rumi
13. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Charlie Chaplin
14. And little enough for cleverness, if you see what I mean.
15. Most missiles with pretensions to cleverness are brighter than a laser-guided bomb, but not as clever as a Tomahawk.
16. Not one word about the butterfly, or her cleverness - only grown-up talk.
17. For sheer cleverness she could run rings around them all.
18. Even so, cleverness and dogged determination were not always appreciated.
19. Cleverness is not wisdom. Euripides
20. Sagacity, unlike cleverness, usually increases with age.
21. His cleverness and skill compel our admiration.
22. He considered Laetitia Dale a paragon of cleverness.
23. Cleverness is serviceable for everything, sufficient for nothing.
24. He sat back, smiling complacently at his own cleverness.
25. In basketball, he offsets his small size by his cleverness and speed.
26. It highlighted the Miss Europe that the girls answered the questions with their talents and cleverness.
27. This process shows great cunning on the part of Nature, also a good deal of cleverness on the part of George.
28. Dug by hand, the miles upon miles of tunnels were a remarkable achievement of both cleverness and will.
29. As a teenager in love, I want to impress Maureen Dowd with my cleverness.
30. A brilliance and quickness of perception combined with a cleverness of expression _ r.
More similar words: clever, cleverly, eagerness, wilderness, bitterness, never-never, earnestness, harness, nearness, in harness, cleanliness, uncleanliness, nevertheless, level, eleven, kernel, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness, sea level, all levels, Internet, westerner, concerned, underneath, earnest, eleventh hour, internecine, earnestly.