Random good picture Not show
1. He looked so downcast I took pity on him.
2. Barbara looked increasingly downcast as defeat loomed.
3. He seemed very downcast at the news.
4. Ashamed of his mistake, he stood with downcast eyes.
5. Penelope sat silently, her eyes downcast.
6. She was silent, her eyes downcast.
7. A group of downcast men stood waiting for food.
8. With downcast eyes I explained that I was not the person they all thought I was.
9. I thought you were looking a little downcast this morning.
10. Eyes downcast, she continued eating and did not speak again.
11. Muriel shot a look at Lily's downcast profile.
12. He said nothing and kept his eyes downcast.
13. Do not be downcast that you have been economical with the truth.
14. Eyes downcast, she ate without speaking, pausing only to smile at Vi.
15. Hardaway seemed downcast after the Warriors' fourth loss in a row.
16. Jamie was looking unusually downcast and Tina gave the impression that she was angry with her grandfather.
17. I saw young ones, eyes downcast, dutifully hammering out license plates and leather purses.
18. Eyes downcast; baby lips pulled into a frown; dull, vacant stare.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. With downcast faces, they ate the simple dinner I had prepared.
20. Jamie seems very downcast at the moment. He misses Jenny terribly.
21. Her large hazel eyes bubbled with enthusiasm, but already there were the first crinkles of maturity appearing at their downcast corners.
22. A Buddhist monk offered prayers for their health and happiness in contrast to the royal couple's general downcast attitude.
23. Henry asks for the first dances, and there are other partners, but when Edmund dances with her he is downcast.
24. Seeing through the pretense, my little boy let go of my coat and walked on silently with downcast eyes.
25. Hermann Goering put the receiver in its cradle slightly downcast.
26. The photograph of her sitting on her own made her look lonely and downcast.
27. She was sitting apart from those who had once been her friends, her eyes downcast and her cheeks blazing.
28. I gather one of them told the President he should be downcast during his negotiations with Uridia.
29. Afterwards liberal deputies expressed their relief that things had turned out as they had, while hardliners were correspondingly downcast.
30. Priscilla came to stand on the threshold of the room, her eyes downcast, her hands straight at her sides.
More similar words: cast down, plaster cast, in case, in cash, in case of, cast, caste, castor, cast off, cast away, forecast, newscast, cast about, typecast, telecast, overcast, castor oil, cast aside, broadcast, castigate, sarcastic, castor bean, cast about for, weather forecast, castle in the air, live broadcast, carry coals to Newcastle, cast pearls before swine, uncanny, in camera.