Random good picture Not show
1. The air of the room was fetid with stale tobacco smoke.
2. He could almost feel hot, fetid breath warming his skin.
3. The black sacks full of fetid rubbish that are to be seen in Lambeth do not meet the eye on entering Wandsworth.
4. For forty years villagers have streamed into its fetid blocks, seeking to escape rural poverty.
5. I went into the street where, after the fetid air of the synagogue, I breathed in the fresh air gratefully.
6. Sickness caused by overcrowding, and the damp, fetid conditions had appalled him.
7. The fetid smell of swamp seeped through the concrete.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
8. Paula of Avila sprouted a particularly fetid growth as a weapon in her armoury.
9. A fetid light blazed from Old Saul's sockets.
10. Her nose twitched to the smell: mouldy and fetid like sweaty clothes left to stew in a plastic bag.
11. The fetid water of the foreground is juxtaposed with the pristine rigid form inching into the upper regions of the canvas, forcing one to consider the space in between .
12. “The chemical nature of fetid floral odours in stapeliads (Apocynaceae-Asclepiadoideae-Ceropegieae).” New Phytologist 172: 452-468.
13. The flowers of the fetid hellebore do not suffer because of the cold.
14. There’s always malarkey lurking, bubbles in the cesspool, fetid bubbles that pop and smell.
15. The fetid odour sickened the hospital workers.
16. Officials blame fetid air and water for thousands of episodes of social unrest.
17. A fetid odor seeps from the walls, the odor of a mildewed mattress.
18. It is rather fetid.
19. There were no masses of poor crushed together in fetid slums, scrabbling for every crust.
20. It ventured forth only to kill cattle or flatten crops, poisoning the air with its fetid breath.
21. Water oozed out of the walls and as each night wore on, the heat distilled a fetid and poisonous atmosphere.
22. A lone hero arrives in Tristram and defeats the fetid butcher demon.
23. Purify air, removes in the unusual smell and the fetid odor, absorb and clean air dust, the pollen, tiny bacterium sporangium , the germ and so on.
24. The center of our city is nothing more than broken boulders and fetid ponds.
25. A lone hero arrives in Tristram and defeats the bloated, fetid butcher demon.
26. STREAM of foreigners trickles in and usually out, of the fetid jails of Bangkok.
27. The den upon which his eye now rested was abject, dirty, fetid, pestiferous , mean, sordid.
28. Character: The tan powdery pellet and the colorless transparent watery solution, has the special fetid odor slightly.
29. This has the water absorbability, the absorption carbon dioxide emits the amine fetid odor.
More similar words: fetish, lifetime, tide, tidy, untidy, fete, fetch, antidote, effete, safety, fetter, quotidian, fastidious, safety net, safety pin, cafeteria, fastidiously, unfettered, prestidigitation, let in, get in, retina, get into, heretic, retire, pathetic, phonetic, monetise, bulletin, genetic.