Random good picture Not show
(1) The site dates back to the Mesolithic (Middle Stone Age) Period when the English Channel didn't exist.
(2) In the Mesolithic, for the climate was cool and dry, the Taihu plain was covered with forests and grasslands with scarce lakes and swamps.
(3) It further discusses the so-called Mesolithic problems of the Lingnan area.
(4) For the first time they are bringing up sections of the Mesolithic village from the seabed and going through the sediments .
(5) She said that archeologists had uncovered an earlier case dating from the Mesolithic period where a female warrior was buried as a man. Sentencedict.com
(6) The bow seems to have been invented in the late Paleolithic or early Mesolithic periods.
(7) We befriended each other when wolves were foraging around our Mesolithic camps for food, and our own ancestors quickly discovered that 'dogs' could help them track and hunt animals.
(8) The religions of archaic cultures - the cultures of the Paleolithic, Mesolithic, and Neolithic ages - are also referred to as primitive.
(9) One of the oldest objects in the collection is this marble animal, possibly dating back some 8,000 years to the Mesolithic era.
(10) The Neolithic followed the Paleolithic period (and in northwestern Europe the Mesolithic) and preceded the Bronze Age.
More similar words: neolithic, monolithic, paleolithic, megalithic, solitary, solitude, monolith, through thick and thin, theme song, ethic, thick, mesosphere, ethics, ethical, thickly, thicken, mesopotamia, resolve, empathic, mythical, resolute, desolate, unethical, thickness, telepathic, idiopathic, resolutely, resolution, irresolute, desolation.