Random good picture Not show
1. My diary is full of diatribes against the childishness, laziness, conceit or inefficiency of others.
2. To avoid further childishness Leonora took refuge in stony, obdurate silence.
3. Ideas of childishness, linguistic degeneration, and confusion support the central theme of the degradation of essential ritual.
4. The cantus was a little bIt'simplex childishness.
5. The great men is who doesn't lose childishness.
6. Is second childishness and mere oblivion.
7. Childishness naive forever traveling in the blue space.
8. Feeling this world seem childishness general mobilization.
9. Is I probably too childishness.
10. Crying, in our culture, is identified with childishness, with weakness and dependence.
11. But Deric replied with childishness, "Then can I have nothing but only drink pearl milk tea?"
12. This is a fairy tale full of childishness and playfulness.
13. Such was their childishness, or rather his, that he found it interesting to use the same bread-and-butter plate as herself, and to brush crumbs from her lips with his own.
14. Leaders must make the effort to consult and correct and encourage so that what may begin in childishness can grow to maturity.
15. These graduates who are freshly out of school still show childishness on their faces.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Through the twenty female singers, the author has revealed the threefold aesthetic world in Dream of the Red Chamber: the youth childishness world, real profane world and superorganic artistic world.
17. I am sure you've been home safe and sound, but not recovered from time difference, is it?Your humor, impishness and childishness gave me great impressions, which I like very much.
18. Time to gallop like a train, take away our childishness and ushered in our youth.
19. Why did this awareness not prevent my fall into love? Because the illogicality and childishness of my desire did not outweigh my need to believe.
20. But, this has literary world only, sudden sweep a tornado childishness that removed Ma Yun!
More similar words: childish, lavishness, freakishness, rashness, brashness, harshness, freshness, child, children, only child, childlike, grandchild, highness, toughness, smoothness, civil disobedience, wilderness, dishonest, dishonesty, building, rebuilding, building materials, earnestness, chill, chili, chilled, uselessness, selflessness, tactlessness, limitlessness.