Similar words: nursing, incursion, excursion, discursive, ever since, sinew, sine die, cuisine. Meaning: ['ɜrsaɪn /'ɜːs-] adj. of or relating to or similar to bears.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Accordingly, hare bravery already became ursine bravery substitute.
(2) Ursine father: "Foolish the child, you are of course!"
(3) Ursine mom: "Of course ah!"
(4) Regrettablly is, be in ursine city commonly prices when, investor can be far from these pannikin.
(5) Ursine Fylgja comes into play with four healing counters on it.
(6) And value can be underestimated apparently before the uncertainty that the firm with main powerful area is in ursine city and panic, and can rebound quickly again when economic situation improves.
(7) A few weeks later a better use of beer was discovered by an innocent ursine in the Pacific Northwest. Sentencedict.com
(8) But in Jiangyong people cries him rarely"rebuke director", beusedtohowever call him" ursine reporter".
(9) Develop hare bravery now popular, its officinal value is high, pharmacodynamics function and ursine courage are similar.
(10) Sadi expresses, chinese sina, Sohu and Netease past walk along power plan likeness a few years, and can see, since these 3 stocks reached ursine 2002 city 2001 oneself, go situation is satisfactory.
(11) Suspicion still feels after Little Bear listens, go asking ursine father.
More similar words: nursing, incursion, excursion, discursive, ever since, sinew, sine die, cuisine, sinecure, business, sine qua non, limousine, clumsiness, on business, businessman, agribusiness, small business, business cycle, family business, small business administration, ours, yours, persist, Persian, hours, version, varsity, nurse, burst, bursa.