Random good picture Not show
1. His appearance only enhanced his reputation, a leonine head, steel-grey hair, sharp, shrewd eyes.
2. His leonine aspect and the mischievous twinkle in his eye made his appearance as arresting as his personality.
3. The dentist had a fine leonine head, the hair fair and abundant.
4. Say so, the lion, should have leonine vivid law and look.
5. The skin of the face and forehead becomesthickened and corrugated, known as "leonine facies."
6. LEONINE INVESTMENT NIGERIA LIMITED is an international purchaser from Nigeria, need to buy products of Electronic and Information Products, Home Appliances, Gift etc. categories.
7. Helmed visors with a leonine head for a crest hid the features of their captors.
8. Billy Connolly has silvered into something rather flowing and leonine, which could go on as Moses without make-up.
9. He took a second to raise the visor of his leonine helmet.
10. He made toys that parodied her innocent amusements and those of her brothers and she trembled when he raised his leonine voice.
11. He told Le Monde newspaper that the deals involved "excessive confidentiality, impossible exclusivity and casual --even leonine --clauses on copyright."
12. This doesn't have to be on the same scale as fellow Leonine Madonna, but your moment in the sun has literally arrived.
13. Anyone who wishes to make it with Leo must never undermine the leonine dignity, or they will surely suffer the claws of the cat.
14. His goat-like lower body, however, had hooves and a long leonine tail.
15. The love of a mother for her children is dominant, leonine, selfish and unselfish.
16. Beside the front door was a plaque with Marx's leonine head in profile.
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. No one else seemed to know quite what to say, and then Jasper was there —tall and leonine .
18. His adoring public feed the grand old pianist with his leonine white mane like a semi-god.
More similar words: leonid brezhnev, burgeoning, smile on, napoleon, chameleon, paleontology, paleontologist, napoleon bonaparte, swooning, son-in-law, seasoning, reasoning, rationing, nine, positioning, canine, ninety, nonintervention, feminine, air conditioning, saturnine, strychnine, skeleton in the cupboard, A stitch in time saves nine, rule out, leopard, galileo, single out, fizzle out, neon.