Antonym: soldier. Similar words: sail, assail, bail out, bailout, versailles, unassailable, snail mail, said. Meaning: ['seɪlə(r)] n. 1. any member of a ship's crew 2. a serviceman in the navy 3. a stiff hat made of straw with a flat crown.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is a. on becoming a sailor.
2. The boy decided not to become a sailor.
3. A sailor fell overboard and was rescued.
4. The sailor was bronzed from the sun.
5. The shipwrecked sailor scanned the horizon anxiously every morning.
6. A sailor threw a rope ashore and we tied the boat to a post.
7. He was a young sailor on his first sea voyage.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. What's it like being a sailor?
9. What shall we do with the drunken sailor?
10. The sailor dipped the ship's flag as a salute.
11. The sailor told of his adventures on sea.
12. The old sailor reeled off one story after another.
13. He went about in the disguise of a sailor.
14. The body of the drowned sailor was washed up.
15. He had a calling to become a sailor.
16. The sailor ran the line out neatly.
17. The sailor climbed aloft to look for land.
18. The sailor regaled us all night with stories of his adventures.
19. In the after years the sailor did not get home often.
20. I'm no sailor and I couldn't wait to reach dry land.
21. The old sailor loves to spin yarns about his life at sea.
22. She was already a keen and experienced sailor, having crewed in both Merlin and Grayling.
23. The sailor tried to bail the water out of the sinking boat.
24. The sailor would join his ship a few days later.
25. That sailor told me to pay away the rope immediately.
26. The cruel captain used a scourge on his disobedient sailor.
27. If you work hard, you will make a good sailor.
28. Send him back to his father; he is too young to be a sailor.
29. He lived over again his experiences as a young sailor.
30. His eyes had a distant faraway look, like a sailor staring out to sea.
More similar words: sail, assail, bail out, bailout, versailles, unassailable, snail mail, said, saint, pilot, perilous, trilogy, kilogram, kilometer, soliloquy, lore, philosophy, grandiloquent, lorry, Color., color, pallor, philodendron, forlorn, implore, landlord, deplore, pillory, explore, warlord.