Random good picture Not show
1. The government crafted the bailout scheme with little public discussion and without determining who was responsible for the losses.
2. The resulting bailout will ultimately cost taxpayers hundreds of billions of dollars.
3. At least " bailout " is a better phrase than " handout " which was also being tossed around.
4. Irish Enterprise Minister Batt O'Keeffe said a bailout has not been discussed and rejected the assertion that there is a "crisis."
5. As Congress moves to consider the largest financial bailout in our nation's history I want you to know that I will be voting NO on this boondoggle .
6. While a Portuguese bailout would be manageable, assistance for its neighbor Spain would sorely test EU resources and raise deeper questions about the integrity of the single currency bloc.
7. A bailout of GSE bondholders would beperhaps the greatest taxpayer rip-off in American history.
8. Sachsen LB and IKB was a bailout of twenty-six billion Euros and that's a huge scandal in Europe, which is still unfolding, and it derives from the U.S. Subprime crisis.
9. When Congress passed the $ 700 billion bailout, the whole idea was to buy failed mortgage assets.
10. A sovereign bailout should provide breathing space to perform a radical restructuring.But a fire sale of Irish banking assets is not the only way to cut the banks down to size.
11. The bailout bill is a classic example of expediency over effectiveness.
12. The Clinton administration last winter assembled the $50 billion emergency bailout package to ease a financial crisis in Mexico.
13. Three years of huge losses forced the bank to seek a government bailout.
14. The government helped resolve that struggle by pledging to use taxpayers' money to contribute to a bailout.
15. The newly appointed finance minister, Wataru Kubo, is expected to deflect opposition criticism over the housing lender bailout.
16. Investors had mixed views of how bonds would react if the bailout plan met stiff resistance in the Diet.
17. Even a relatively dovish Bernanke Fed cannot afford to let the inflation-expectations genie out of the bottle via a monetization of the fiscal bailout costs.
18. Long Wall Street's largest investment bank before it recently became a bank holding company, Goldman answered a series of questions from Reuters about the bailout funds.
19. You have to turn to much bigger initiatives, like war and defense, to get beyond this chump change and approach the bailout figure.
20. Democratic leaders want to use 25 billon dollars of 700 billon financial industry bailout to help General Motos, Ford and Creisler.
21. The Treasury would receive warrants giving it the right to acquire nonvoting common stock or preferred stock in firms benefiting from the bailout.
22. Mr Geithner said the flow of government capital into the big US banks had reversed, with banks repaying more than $70bn in emergency bailout funds.
23. This puts Clinton in something of a no-win situation: he is unlikely to gain much credit if the bailout succeeds, but will catch ferocious flak if it fails.
24. UMB Financial Corp., a bank in Kansas City, Mo., is going after new customers by boasting that it hasn't taken any bailout money.
25. The Top Words of the Decade were Global Warming, 9/11, and Obama outdistance Bailout, Evacuee, and Derivative; Google, Surge, Chinglish, and Tsunami followed.
26. YRCW.O) plans to apply for $1 billion in federal bailout money, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing the trucking company's chief executive William Zollars.
27. Before you throw this letter into the proverbial round file, let's be clear: this is the first time I have ever asked for a bailout from the Federal Reserve.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
28. Peter Schiff, chief global strategist of broker-dealer Euro Pacific Capital, who has long promoted gold as an alternative investment, said the U.S. government bailout plan could backfire.
29. But as investors in Bear Stearns will recall, shareholders can pay a stiff price even in a so-called bailout.
30. The main downside would be the logistical difficulty of organizing a bailout involving thousands of off-balance-sheet entities across the country.