Random good picture Not show
1) 200 workers were picketing the factory.
2) Protesters are still picketing outside the White House gates.
3) The new law will still allow peaceful picketing.
4) The proposed new law would ban picketing.
5) There was widespread picketing of mines where work was continuing.
6) Publishers were afraid of feminists picketing the bookstores.
7) Violent picketing also threatened the rule of law.
8) But the companies are considering picketing the gates of the park on its opening day.
9) Picketing in various forms has shown itself to be one of the most effective forms of industrial action.
10) Picketing gave way to marches through factories, when workers would chase blacklegs and occasionally kidnap managers.
11) The legislation sought to restrict picketing of a place of work to those who were employed there.
12) Picketing led to violence and one company dismissed the union workers on strike.
13) Sit-ins, sit-downs,[sentencedict.com] mass picketing.
14) The court issued an injunction that picketing ( should ) not take place.
15) Or would you prefer a return to high taxes and secondary picketing?
16) Their purpose was to weaken the closed shop and to outlaw secondary picketing.
17) The opening of the penal unit inspired protests and picketing by neighbors in the surrounding neighborhood.
18) They claim government changes are contributing towards prison disorder. Government employees have been picketing social security offices in Oxford and Gloucester.
19) The company has already obtained an interim interdict at the Court of Session banning the inciting or organising of mass picketing.
20) It is not sufficient to tell the conference that there will be no return to mass picketing.
21) The courts have invented new laws,(http://sentencedict.com/picketing.html) as in the new liabilities to restrain picketing during the miners' strike.
22) " And my chaps were also there to prevent picketing!
23) It is frequently supported by other weapons, such as picketing and boycott.
More similar words: picket line, marketing, rickety, rickets, cricket, pernickety, persnickety, ticket office, kick the bucket, return ticket, picking, bickering, meeting, greeting, bucket, rocket, pocket, packet, jacket, pick, bracket, nickel, sicken, bicker, wicked, pick up, pick on, pick out, pick off, pick at.