Random good picture Not show
1. A thin, veined hand lay on the coverlet.
2. Helen's hands were thin and veined.
3. He grasped her feeble veined hand.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. The countryside is veined by new broad highways.
5. January haze, With a veined yolk of sun.
6. The white-haired man, bright-eyed, veined, ancient, was sitting on a sofa, drink in hand.
7. The house like the other houses, veined, a private fountain of clear liquid.
8. The mirror was veined with gold and misted with the scented steam of the bath from which she'd just emerged.
9. It comes in white, cream and a slightly veined beige.
10. She has also a teething baby, pinched and veined and smelling of milk.
11. The veined and variegated roots yielded beautiful veneers much prized for ornamental work.
12. It reminded him of a veined glass marble he had once owned as a boy.
13. The walls are veined with rose and polished beryl - An ichor that you don't know how to tap.
14. It is also necessary specifically to select veined material for study, hitherto not a regular practise in traditional carbonate petrography.
15. Furry ropes of poison sumac veined across the ground.
16. The window was veined with cracks.
17. Chinese perennial with pyramidal racemes of rose - veined flowers and aromatic roots used medicinally and as flavoring.
18. This article discusses the application of veined pattern, color and modeling of Fengxiang Clay sculpture to modern design.
19. Among all gold deposits , the quartz - veined gold deposits are most important in southwestern Hunan.
20. Furry ropes of poison sumac veined across the ground. Red-stemmed briars bent under the snowy weight of blackberry blossoms.
21. The falls of the flowers are a delicate yellowish green veined with slate blue.
22. She wears black gloves to cover her hands and I imagine them veined and stiff under the fabric.
23. Lady's Smock: These flowers are made up of four pink or lilac veined petals and grow in small clusters.
24. In fact, its core is crystal, shining night and day, veined with quicksilver and gold.
25. The region was bitter cold in winter and was composed largely of woodland tracts veined heavily with water.
26. The old man's eyes were closed, the thin lids veined, mauve leaf patterns on the milky white.
27. Sometimes, where a richer effect was required, a veneer of thin slabs of veined gypsum was added.
28. Beyond the police cars and their orange barrier, smoke veined with flames smudged the grey sky.
29. Mexican epiphytic orchid having pale green or yellow - green flowers with white purple - veined lip.
30. Exceptional Italian 19 th century three dimensionally carved center table with green veined marble top, Circa 1850.
More similar words: vein, give in, cave in, drive in, believe in, drive into, fined, ruined, inclined, combined, defined, grained, sine die, refined, inedible, imagined, confined, strained, ordained, destined, undefined, purloined, contained, restrained, determined, intertwined, foreordained, streamlined, undetermined, be confined to.