Random good picture Not show
(1) He was in deep mourning for his dead wife.
(2) The bereaved is / are still in mourning.
(3) The women began to wail in mourning. Sentencedict.com
(4) The governor decreed a day of mourning.
(5) His family are still mourning John's tragic death .
(6) She was still mourning for her brother.
(7) It was a time for mourning and lamentation.
(8) Yesterday the whole of Greece was in mourning.
(9) The queen was dressed in mourning.
(10) He was in mourning for his wife.
(11) She was still in mourning for her husband.
(12) His funeral was a great occasion of public mourning.
(13) The color black is traditionally associated with mourning.
(14) She was in mourning for her mother.
(15) Whiteflowers are insigne of mourning.
(16) She was recently widowed and wearing mourning.
(17) She was in mourning for a month.
(18) He was still mourning his brother's death.
(19) It was the custom to visit those in mourning and sit quietly with them.
(20) The mourning could be heard all day and all night.
(21) The government announced a day of national mourning for the victims.
(22) She was still in full mourning six months after her son's death.
(23) Now I can remember without mourning,(sentencedict.com) and begin to look ahead.
(24) Well, the whole camp went into mourning.
(25) Plainly they had interrupted a mourning tea party.
(26) Mourning dress, too, was witnessing a change.
(27) Expect to feel angry, depressed and confused. It's all part of the mourning process.
(28) The Armenian authorities declared May 29 a national day of mourning.
(29) Shops will be closed today as a sign of mourning for the king.
(30) He sat alone in his room after the battle, mourning over the loss of his best friend.
More similar words: burning, returning, turn in, turn into, saturnine, warning, morning, yearning, earnings, concerning, good morning, early warning, mourn, mourner, burnish, furnish, burnished, furniture, mounting, mining, dining, shining, opening, running, raining, cunning, fawning, whining, evening, moaning.