Random good picture Not show
1. Mimi had gotten over her pique at Susan's refusal to accept the job.
2. She resolved that, if Mimi forgot this promise, she would remind her.
3. Mimi and her family went off to Tunisia to rejoin her father.
4. Mimi became jealous when Jack's career started taking off .
5. John Lennon bought his Aunt Mimi a bungalow in Poole.
6. Mimi Sheraton, for example, had to don various disguises so she would not be recognized while critiquing elegant eateries.
7. He discovered that his guardian, Aunt Mimi, had not legally adopted him.
8. Aunt Mimi was always on his back about him "wasting time playing that silly guitar".
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. One night, hours after Roland and Mimi had gone to bed, Margarett appeared in the garden outside the guest room.
10. The relationship with Mimi had survived its stormy months, though it was not destined to last much longer.
11. So Mimi walked out, and suddenly he faced a kind of emotional turmoil he had never before experienced.
12. Rain cloud, such as line MiMi sews and buds.
13. Mimi loves to play scavenge hunt.
14. Mimi Collins at NACE says the most effective tool is a school school's career counseling center.
15. Mimi, war, astonishment torpor, slavery, will daily wipe out those holy principles of thine.
16. According to TampaBay.com, Mimi got her first tattoo at age 99, a dime-size blue butterfly on her leg.
17. Mimi: OK, thanks, Ralph. But can I ask why you're such an eager beaver?
18. Harmon plays a private eye hired by Mimi Rogers to investigate her husband's disappearance.
19. Mimi: [ sung ] No way to make a living, masochism s, pain, perfection, muscle.
20. On her latest trip to New York City, my grandmother had taken her unmarried daughter, Mimi, along.
21. The air smelled of the black soil brought down from the mountains to make Tia Mimi s giant ferns grow tall.
22. Her published books include Puppets on Strings (poetry), Cornel Box (poetry), Fishing with Mimi Cat (children) and Tales from Bitter Bodhi Bay (children).
More similar words: mimic, timid, limit, simile, timing, imitate, animism, similar, timidly, limited, minimize, diminish, eliminate, primitive, diminished, proximity, similarly, to the limit, facsimile, similitude, intimidate, inimitable, incriminate, equanimity, optimistic, similarity, assimilate, diminution, diminutive, limitation.