Random good picture Not show
1. He stepped aside to let her pass.
2. He stepped back to admire the painting.
3. Maria shuddered as she stepped outside.
4. She stepped back, hardly able to believe her ears.
5. The ice cracked as I stepped onto it.
6. He stepped back, affronted by the question.
7. He stepped across the threshold.
8. I stepped aside so that she might come in.
9. He stepped forward and she backed away in alarm.
10. The country stepped up internal security.
11. I slipped as I stepped onto the platform.
12. I stepped in a pile of crap.
13. He stepped down last week.
14. I stepped back and analysed the situation.
15. United stepped up the tempo in the second half.
16. She was introduced and stepped up to the podium.
17. The chairman stepped up and declared the meeting open.
18. She opened the door and stepped across the threshold.
19. He stepped across the stream with a pace.
20. She stepped down from the train onto the platform.
21. He's just stepped outside.
22. Activists stepped up their demands for local autonomy last month.
23. She stepped on the gas but the car didn't budge.
24. The referee stepped in because the game had started to get a bit physical.
25. One of the company stepped out and saluted the General.
26. No one has yet stepped forward to claim responsibility for the attack.
27. You stepped out of my dreams andsintosmy arms. I can't let you go.Happy Valentine's Day.
28. He stepped off the length and width of the room.
29. The band struck up as soon as the Queen stepped ashore.
30. The dog hurt one of its pad when it stepped upon a thorny path.
More similar words: step by step, pepper, tapped, step, whipped, steps, equipped, in step, step up, step in, snow-capped, stepmother, whipped cream, aleppo, keep pace with, private property, impede, peddle, pedant, upper, pedantry, pipe down, zipper, pediment, pedantic, expedite, pedagogy, appeal, appear, happen.