Random good picture Not show
(1) Give or take a touch of infanticide.
(2) Sarah Hrdy proposed that silent ovulation helps prevent infanticide because neither the husband nor the lover knows if he has been cuckolded.
(3) Homicide cover the crime of murder, manslaughter and infanticide.
(4) Infanticide, Herpes, tuberculosis, lameness, infertility, and stereotypic behavior are prevalent, and zoo elephant populations are not self-sustaining without importation.
(5) Infanticide matrix, as a social phenomenon, has its particular social root.
(6) At places where infanticide occurred, the age distribution is more uniform, corresponding to full-term infancy.
(7) The imbalance of and women arising from female infanticide was the social reason of remarriage.
(8) The Committee's solution was to persist with a separate offence of infanticide.
(9) Female promiscuity in monkeys and apes can be explained by the need to share paternity among many males to prevent infanticide.
(10) It is obviously a premise that underpins the definition of infanticide.
(11) Infanticide is a defence to murder, but it is more usual to charge infanticide in the first place.
(12) In some places, it meant maternal mortality and female infanticide.
(13) In severe depression apathy can lead to neglect, irritability to physical harm, and depressive delusions to infanticide.
(14) Was this a massive bribe to save Will from a charge of infanticide and possibly the gallows?
(15) On 20 June Jane was indicted on a coroner's warrant on a charge of infanticide.
(16) Though statistics are lacking, it seems reasonable to conjecture that these conditions foster child abuse and neglect(sentencedict.com/infanticide.html), even infanticide.
(17) It is of no consequence by what theories the races who infanticide now defend the practice.
(18) In some species , such as lions and langurs, this results in deliberate infanticide.
(19) In recent years, Indian television has moved on from family dramas revolving around wicked mothers-in-law to social themes like female infanticide, child marriage and poverty.
(20) It is true , for example, that some societies approve of infanticide while others do not.
(21) WuDunn says part of the gap could be attributed to infanticide by families who were determined to have a male child under China's one-child policy and in part to the development of the sonogram.
(22) From ostrich to orangutan, egg sac to live birth, infanticide to matricide, the diversity of behaviors between parent and progeny is as great as the diversity of life on our planet.
(23) But in some parts of the world, such as central Africa, mutations that result in albinism (or a significant depigmentation) of a baby can provoke fear and superstition and sometimes even infanticide.
(24) It'shall be forbidden to drown or desert infants or commit any kind of infanticide.
More similar words: infant, infantry, infant mortality, insecticide, anticipate, regicide, herbicide, fanaticism, fantastic, enticing, identical, frantic, participant, gigantic, romantic, atlantic, pedantic, semantics, antiseptic, antibiotic, frantically, identical twin, transatlantic, anticlockwise, in fact, rainfall, in favour of, infallible, infatuation, decide.