Random good picture Not show
1. Her secretive manner had made me curious.
2. Everybody is being secretive : there's something cooking.
3. Billionaires are usually fairly secretive about the exact amount that they're worth.
4. The government has been accused of being secretive and undemocratic.
5. She criticized the system for being secretive.
6. He's being very secretive about his new girlfriend.
7. He's very secretive about his work.
8. The child became secretive and withdrawn.
9. Carla was always very secretive about her work.
10. They were very secretive about their plans.
11. The Ministry is being obsessively secretive about the issue.
12. He's so secretive - you'll have a hard time prizing any information out of him.
13. I'm not at all secretive, and I'm pretty good at calling a spade a spade.
14. The Treasury-tight-knit, secretive, ferociously intelligent-is winning the battle.
15. Somehow it fitted into my stealthy, secretive nature.
16. Kath's very secretive about her past, isn't she?
17. They sat there smiling a secretive smile.
18. North Korea is a secretive nation.
19. But in our house, everything is very secretive.
20. East Coast drunks are very secretive.
21. A very secretive boy, I think I mentioned that.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. Secretive sects also had a field day.
23. So why was the fortune-teller so secretive?
24. So why had he been so secretive?
25. In their financial affairs they have been abnormally secretive.
26. Were you concerned a very small, very secretive group with enough money can pose a security threat?
27. Having spent a lifetime avidly courting publicity, Paul has suddenly become secretive.
28. As for the army, it is a proud and privileged, secretive and insulated institution.
29. But despite being a household name, pools is the most secretive part of Littlewoods' business.
30. Nothing came out, but then she seems to have been very secretive.
More similar words: secret, in secret, secretary, open secret, undersecretary, syncretic, accretion, concretize, discretion, indiscretion, creative, consecutive, expletive, creatively, consecutively, competitive, retroactively, retrospective, collective security, desecrate, decree, consecrate, decreed, desecration, decrease, ice-cream, decrepit, consecration, recreation, decrescent.