Random good picture Not show
(1) He writes in a formal and rather stilted style.
(2) The dialogue sounded stilted and unnatural, perhaps because of the translation from the original Russian.
(3) We made stilted conversation for a few moments.
(4) All too soon the stilted conversation ran out.
(5) At other times her minimalist approach seems vaguely stilted, and even her immensely watchable face can't carry the day.
(6) Consequently they sound stilted and reluctant and rob what they say of much reward value.
(7) Granted, a lot of electronic exchanges are stilted and jittery.
(8) What was it that was happening, with this stilted mist hanging[sentencedict.com], obscuring the view of all but the immediate path ahead.
(9) We made polite, stilted conversation.
(10) And all too soon the stilted conversation ran out.
(11) The dialogue was stilted and robotlike.
(12) Flashbacks to stilted junior-year productions started whizzing by faster than you can say Grosse Pointe Blank.
(13) He found the whole conversation stilted and turgid.
(14) Conversation seemed rather stilted and for some time Charlie himself seemed unable to speak at all.
(15) Formerly it was stilted, boring, narrow in approach and poorly laid out.
(16) A stilted walkway led through a gate to the sand.
(17) And the stilted, dying Tybalt threatens to topple into the crowd.
(18) The contrast with Mr Obama's stilted interactions with Mr Hu could not be sharper. Sentencedict.com
(19) These squabbling Tolstoys and their stilted histrionics were conceited and exasperating.
(20) Formal , stilted, sometimes even farcical are his village elections.
(21) And while you may not swear or shout aloud, your writing slows, words dropping stiff and stilted.
(22) Of course - if you will forgive me for saying so - it is a bit stilted in its present form.
(23) I watched her shuffle, wriggle and avert her eyes while we made stilted conversation about our lives.
(24) In one of the evening's best performances, she recounts a recent audition in a hilariously stilted delivery.
(25) Do not learn your lines, as this can make the talk rather stilted unless you are a competent actor.
(26) She stole their golden hearts and gave the lakeside people garlands, linking their stilted arms like dancers.
(27) Chest out, glowing with pride we return to base with labrador on lap and conversation stilted.
(28) Recognizing Shakespeare, the volunteer launched into a typically amateur rendition: false voice, stilted phrasing, etc.
(29) The telephone conversation between Dad and my grandparents must have been stilted.
(30) Therefore, the energy of the operation of the ultra - filtration with stilted spacers can be saved greatly.
More similar words: jilted, filter, kilter, tilt, filter out, filtering, felted, exalted, still, hastily, hostile, instill, mistily, bastille, mutilated, hostility, standstill, pestilent, titillated, pestilence, pestilential, distillation, estimated, sophisticated, domesticated, unsophisticated, united states constitution, helter-skelter, wilt, jilt.