Random good picture Not show
1. The army is now empowered to operate on a shoot-to-kill basis.
2. Congress is empowered to levy taxes.
3. The President is empowered to appoint judges to the Supreme Court.
4. Wealth empowered him to live a comfortable life.
5. The new law empowered the police to search private houses in an emergency.
6. The lawyer was empowered to pay all her bills.
7. They were not empowered to negotiate without instructions.
8. The new law empowered the police to search private house.
9. But fundamentally the workers are not empowered, because all these things can be denied at any time.
10. The new parliament will be empowered to levy a tax on its citizens to raise about $ 750 million a year.
11. It would be empowered to conduct its own relations with foreign central banks.
12. By Enabling Laws the Reich stag empowered the government to legislate in the name of the Reich stag.
13. These empowered local authorities to clear and reconstruct unhealthy areas, with powers to purchase compulsorily and to limit compensation.
14. Employees are empowered to use their initiative to meet requests.
15. People feel empowered when they feel confident and in control.
16. Inspectors are empowered by the Secretary of State to question people and demand to inspect documents.
17. Congress is not empowered to tax for those purposes which are within the exclusive province of the States.
18. Is it unreasonable that it should also be empowered to decide on the judgment of a state tribunal enforcing such unconstitutional law?
19. Tax inspectors should be empowered to examine a man's bank statement as well as his credit-card dealings.
20. She was not empowered by a court order or conservatorship to place him there.
21. People need to be empowered so that everyone can participate in the decisions that underpin the introduction of these crucial new techniques.
22. They were amazingly empowered by that system.
23. Within these objectives the association is empowered: To establish and maintain appropriate standards of competence for managers in the industry.
24. A recent study tour found the use of video and screens had reduced as children were better empowered.
25. It also established the first Crofters Commission as a permanent body empowered to fix fair rents and administer crofting legislation.
26. Then they can cease feeling guilty and start feeling empowered.
27. Under the 1643 ordinance to control printing[sentence dictionary], Bachilor was appointed one of the twelve divines empowered to license books of divinity.
28. That does not mean that I would discard it as an instrument of statutory interpretation even were I empowered to do so.
29. If Hateley is found guilty of violent conduct, the disciplinary committee are empowered to extend the player's ban.
30. In imposing taxes for state purposes, they are not doing what Congress is empowered to do.
More similar words: empower, empowerment, power, powerful, superpower, power cut, overpower, willpower, powerhouse, powerfully, solar power, power broker, balance of power, power of attorney, shower, lower, cower, tower, bower, flower, glower, towering, follower, tempo, glowering, sunflower, tower over, clock tower, were, whistleblower.