Random good picture Not show
1. "its tranquil streets, bathed in the lambent green of budding trees" (James C. McKinley).
2. How the bright fascinating lambent flames of it, in every age and.
3. With dilated form and lambent eyes watch'd you.
4. There was a continual play of lambent fire about his eyes.
5. Her yellow lambent eyes were surrounded by dark patches of skin that could have been bruises or shadows.
6. Sharp textural niceties, too, from the first violin's drunken smudges to the lambent clatter of piano, harp and percussion.
7. Her knowledge of love was purely theoretical, and she conceived of it as lambent flame, gentle as the fall of dew or the ripple of quiet water, and cool as the velvet-dark of summer nights.
8. Her knowledge of love was purely theoretical, and she conceived of it as lambent flame, gentle as the fall of dew or the ripple of quiet water, and cool as velvet-dark of summer nights.
9. "Sir, I..." started Khadgar, smiling and half-rising from his chair. Then he saw that the master mage'shair was in disarray, and his lambent green eyes were wide and angry.
More similar words: clamber, incumbent, recumbent, lamb, amber, incumbency, chamber, lambaste, gas chamber, flamboyant, antechamber, bent, benthos, lament, adsorbent, ambient, beneficent, benevolent, lamentably, lamentable, ambivalent, lamentation, embezzlement, bend, bench, benign, benison, beneath, benefit, benzoin.