Random good picture Not show
1. Decorate with a sprig of mint .
2. I decorated the fruit salad with a sprig of mint.
3. He wore a sprig of lilac in his button hole.
4. A festive sprig or two round the picture rail?
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Garnish with a sprig of basil.
6. Decorate with a slice of kiwi and a sprig of mint.
7. Chill and serve with ice-cubes and a sprig of mint.
8. A sprig of holly with three berries was taped with sticking plaster to the wall over her desk.
9. A dark, intense, semi-smiling stare, as if the sprig of white heather was not charity but compulsory.
10. Garnish with a fruit and a sprig of poison ivy.
11. Garnish with whole prawns and a sprig of parsley if you have any left.
12. Cook a few tart apples along with a sprig or two of mint and strain through a fine sieve.
13. Sprig Spring and fall are good times to begin.
14. The next day there was a sprig drizzle.
15. Place sugar, chopped rosemary and mint sprig in the bottom of a cocktail shaker. Muddle well.
16. A cowlick is that often annoying little sprig of hair that seems to grow in a different direction from everything else and just won't lie down.
17. a sprig of holly.
18. The bark off a bit lumpy, sprig seems to be four prism.
19. Bark brown, flake off Schnabelia branchlet, sprig flower clustered on the top.
20. Serve with ice cream. Garnish with a sprig of mint and a sprinkle cocoa powder.
21. Garnish each with a reserved sprig of dill. Serve with lemon wedges.
22. Carefully, she chose a sprig here, another one there, clipped them with her husband's pocket knife.
23. Gamish each serving with 2 raspberries and a mint sprig.
24. They finished their drinks and as they got up from the table Fernando plucked a sprig of jasmine from the pergola.
25. Top with the remaining rounds of toast. Garnish with a sprig of basil.
26. Take a warm plate put the timbale into the center of the plate, pour sauce around, sour cream on top and finish with a sprig of Corriander.
27. You need to put a wedge of lemon and a sprig of parsley on each plate.
28. This nineteenth - century painting shows a Druidess holding both the sickle and a sprig of mistletoe.
29. It must still be on top of the stove at that time, dreaming that it would wake up with a sprig of heliotrope between its teeth.
30. On national days of mourning, for example, Australians are invited to wear a sprig of wattle.
More similar words: sprightly, spring, sprinkle, spring up, offspring, sprinkling, upright, esprit de corps, spry, spray, sprout, sprain, spread, sprawl, spread out, sprawling, dyspraxia, spread over, widespread, urban sprawl, rigid, right, mispronounce, rigged, origin, frigid, brigade, all right, wriggle, trigger.