Synonym: rick, turn, twist, wrench, wrick. Similar words: spray, sprawl, dyspraxia, sprawling, praise, appraise, rain, brain. Meaning: [spreɪn] n. a painful injury to a joint caused by a sudden wrenching of its ligaments. v. twist suddenly so as to sprain.
Random good picture Not show
1. "It's only a sprain," Paula said brusquely.
2. That's a bad sprain.
3. Sharks officials said it was a slight sprain.
4. A sprain or a broken leg.
5. Did you sprain it badly?
6. A sprain usually takes longer to heal than a broken bone.
7. Acupuncture treatments of Scapulohumeral Periarthritis and Elbow Sprain.
8. A sprain or wrench as of an ankle.
9. Crural sprain two years, how should treat?
10. The sprain made my ankle swell up.
11. He got a foot sprain in his ankle.
12. My crural sprain later, when can good?
13. How did you sprain your ankle?
14. Who knows what major term lumbar sprain has?
15. Heel is exorbitant, walk flabby, easy sprain gambrel, cause sufficient painful[sentencedict.com], lumbago.
16. And main types of injuries are contusion, scratch, sprain and strain.
17. A many month after crural sprain is hurt still is oedema, how to do?
18. Crural sprain ( ligament is pulled, fracture ) how to restore quickly?
19. He hasn't broken anything - it's just a bad sprain.
20. I thought my wrist might be broken, but it was just a bad sprain.
21. The guard said he has played a little sluggish because of the flu and an ankle sprain he suffered two weeks ago.
22. Rookie Michael Finley, who played every regular-season game, never saw action against the Spurs because of an ankle sprain.
23. Case No. 5: 58 year-old woman fell, sustaining a left ankle sprain and bruising over the ankle and tibia.
24. He won't be mobile for some time. It's a bad knee sprain.
25. You'll need strong walking boots in the mountains,(http://sentencedict.com/sprain.html) if you don't want to sprain an ankle.
26. Frequent wearers of thongs can suffer foot pain from lack of arch support, tendonitis and sprain ankles from tripping, according to WebMD.
27. Master the definitions , syndrome differentiation and acupuncture treatment of Scapulohumeral Periarthritis and Elbow Sprain.
28. Noni leaf has been used for treatment of gingivitis, periodontal diseases, laryngalgia, laryngitis, cold, headaches, rheumatic arthritis, fracture, sprain, skin disease, and so on.
29. Objective: To realize actual therapeutic effects of acupuncture at variational distal point cooperated with kinesitherapy on acute lumbar sprain.
30. To comprehend the influence of time windows of hand acupuncture kinetotherapy in acute lumbar muscle sprain.
More similar words: spray, sprawl, dyspraxia, sprawling, praise, appraise, rain, brain, rainy, drain, train, grains, strain, raining, rainbow, refrain, trainer, terrain, rainfall, grained, by train, migraine, restrain, training, strained, constrain, constraint, unrestrained, constrainedly, maintain.