Random good picture Not show
1) He spoke with a pronounced stutter.
2) I spoke to him in a whisper.
3) She spoke slowly, articulating each word clearly.
4) He spoke frankly about the ordeal.
5) He spoke in a tone of weary cynicism.
6) Alan spoke of his fears for the future.
7) She spoke in a fierce whisper.
8) Annette gazed admiringly at Warren as he spoke.
9) We spoke briefly on the phone.
10) They spoke of the old days on the campus.
11) He spoke in a haughty tone.
12) She spoke so quietly I could hardly hear her.
13) He came in,(http://sentencedict.com/spoke.html)and spoke small to his hatchet men.
14) She spoke with delicacy of our recent loss.
15) He spoke on behalf of the plan.
16) I spoke to her last Wednesday.
17) Marion spoke, eager to break the tense silence.
18) He thought for a moment and then spoke.
19) Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.
20) For several seemingly interminable seconds no one spoke.
21) Sergeant Parrott normally spoke with an upper-crust accent.
22) The woman spoke almost without pausing for breath .
23) At the time, I hardly spoke any French.
24) She doodled on a pad as she spoke.
25) He spoke with characteristic enthusiasm.
26) Professor Hisamatsu spoke neither English nor German.
27) He spoke in the person of Xinhua News Agency.
28) His face firmed and he spoke with restrained anger.
29) He spoke in a low, strained voice.
30) You never spoke a truer word .