Random good picture Not show
(1) People are still suffering under the yoke of slavery.
(2) Every farmer knows how to yoke the oxen together.
(3) They refused to bend beneath the oppressor's yoke.
(4) Young people often chafe under the yoke of parental control.
(5) As a farmer, you should learn how to yoke the oxen together.
(6) The introduction attempts to yoke the pieces together.
(7) Both countries had recently thrown off the communist yoke.
(8) In 1845, they finally threw off the yoke of foreign rule.
(9) They decided to "yoke" the old man with the hearing aid.
(10) Cold yoke dribbled down his chin.
(11) The next stage is removing the white and yoke.
(12) Looping a seatbelt over the yoke or stick won't really help much in high winds or gusty conditions.
(13) So I borrowed a yoke of oxen and plowed an adjoining field.
(14) They are like a great yoke sitting on our shoulders.
(15) Visiting women from other countries struggling under the yoke of imperialism spoke to and advised us.
(16) She pushed the yoke forward and the plane's nose dipped as it started descending towards the runway.
(17) Patterned Fair Isle yoke pullovers came in at this time, then polo necks.
(18) They longed to break free from the yoke of Communism.
(19) At times the yoke of his vocation was almost unbearable[sentencedict .com], although there is no indication that he ever regretted assuming it.
(20) Audiences yearn to groan under the yoke of suffering they may never have experienced.
(21) Their heads had been eased into the yoke, and they were now locked into the system.
(22) Some designs incorporate a two - piece bonnet and yoke.
(23) But she sought not so much to break a taboo as to assert her independence from the male yoke.
(24) He was wearing dark trousers and a blue serge shirt with a yoke across the front.
(25) Only through such an accidental, miraculous chance could anyone expect to shake off the yoke of grimly limited prospects.
(26) True, the judiciary has changed for the better since shaking off the yoke of the executive.
(27) She survived until my sushi-maker served up the requisite salmon roe topped with the yoke of a tiny ostrich egg.
(28) At the moment his shoulders simply felt bowed, as if some one had laid a yoke across them.
(29) While I understood none of this, Edna was tied to the yoke of undesired motherhood.
(30) For centuries, every autumn horses like Duchess were harnessed to a yoke.