Random good picture Not show
1. She is skilled at spinning and weaving.
2. The plane's propellers were spinning.
3. The plane was spinning out of control.
4. The car slid sideways, its rear wheels spinning .
5. The spinning wheel was a Chinese invention.
6. My head is spinning .
7. He saw the weathervane spinning madly in the powerful breeze.
8. He watched a spider spinning its web .
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. The children were spinning round and round.
10. A spinning maelstrom of rain swept around the mountain.
11. She sat by the window spinning.
12. Spinning is one of my hobbies.
13. The car was spinning merrily along .
14. My head was spinning from the wine.
15. They went spinning along the roads on their bikes.
16. The children were spinning around like whirling dervishes.
17. The carriage was spinning along at a good speed.
18. She span on a spinning wheel.
19. The top is spinning down.
20. The blow sent him spinning back against the wall.
21. They do their own cooking, spinning, and woodworking.
22. The collision sent the car spinning across the road.
23. She felt sick and the room was spinning.
24. There has been increasing automation of spinning and weaving.
25. The room started spinning and I felt faint.
26. The wheels of the car were spinning.
27. He could feel his head spinning after only one drink.
28. Gandhi urged Indians to return to spinning their own yarn.
29. An aide was already spinning the senator's defeat as 'almost as good as an outright win'.
30. The impact of the blow sent me spinning like a top.
More similar words: beginning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, cunning, running, stunning, planning, rasping, grasping, finnish, spin, pinnacle, spine, spinach, spindle, spindly, spinal cord, conniving, ripping, helping, damping, dipping, impinge, sloping, camping, carping, weeping, dumping, mining, dining.