Random good picture Not show
1. Rivers have always been a dumping ground for man's unwanted waste.
2. Quit dumping on me, I'm trying my best.
3. Farmers were dumping or burying the diseased animals/carcasses.
4. More people are dumping waste illegally.
5. The load is tipped out at the dumping site.
6. The airplane is dumping gasoline.
7. All dumping of sludge will be banned by 1998.
8. She keeps phoning me and dumping all her problems on me.
9. Local communities are campaigning against the dumping of toxic waste.
10. The city's canals are used as a dumping ground for a range of toxic pollutants.
11. The rivers are used as dumping grounds for industrial waste.
12. They accused the West of dumping out-of-date medicines on Third World countries.
13. They have promised to limit the dumping of sewage sludge in the sea.
14. The prison has been the dumping ground for difficult prisoners for years.
15. You never come to see me without dumping on me.
16. Limits on the dumping of waste will at least prevent further environmental deterioration in the region.
17. German law forbids the dumping of hazardous waste on German soil.
18. The dumping of foreign cotton blocked outlets for locally grown cotton.
19. The legislature passed a law to prohibit the dumping of nuclear waste.
20. Can't they see the insanity of dumping radioactive waste in the sea?
21. He's got no right to keep dumping his problems on me.
22. Oil spills are common(sentencedict.com), as is the dumping of toxic industrial wastes.
23. The government has promised to stop dumping by the state-owned chemical plants.
24. The dumping of industrial waste will be prohibited outside territorial waters.
25. Dumping sometimes comes out of desperation.
26. These results took no account of illegal dumping.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. What about the dumping of toxic waste?
28. The factory failed to honour its undertaking to stop dumping waste into the local river.
29. Environmentalists have begun a vigorous campaign to oppose nuclear dumping in the area.
30. Most people do not want this country to become a dumping ground for toxic waste.
More similar words: damping, camping, impinge, dump, carping, dipping, chopping, developing, housekeeping, shopping bag, eavesdropping, developing countries, dumb, dumbfound, dumbfounded, living thing, impish, compile, empire, pump, jump, Olympic, slump, stump, plump, lumpy, champion, impishly, Olympics, grumpy.