Random good picture Not show
1. He doesn't shave every morning.
2. John has to shave twice a day.
3. He had a quick wash and shave.
4. You can get a really close, smooth shave with this new double-bladed razor.
5. I shave every morning.
6. The new high speed trains will shave 25 minutes off the journey time.
7. You need a shave.
8. Have a shave before you go out.
9. A new razor gives a close shave.
10. She had to call a barber to shave him.
11. While shopping he likes to shave.
12. I lathered my face and started to shave.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. He looked as if he needed a shave.
14. Shave thin strips of cheese over the pasta.
15. A sharp razor gives a close shave.
16. I always shave my legs in the bath.
17. Charles decided to shave off his beard.
18. He washed and had a shave.
19. He never seemed to need a shave.
20. I'll just have a shave before we go.
21. Why don't you shave your beard off?
22. He had a bath and a quick shave first.
23. Do you shave under your arms?
24. He was badly in need of a shave.
25. United had a close shave when Liverpool almost scored.
26. I've decided to shave away my beard.
27. He was overdue for a shave.
28. Phew, that was a close shave.
29. Many women shave their legs.
30. I've decided to shave off my beard.
More similar words: have, haven, have to, have on, have sex, have a ball, misbehave, have cold feet, have to do with, have a good time, havoc, behavior, behavioral, with a view to, shade, share, sham, a share, shawl, shark, shadow, shared, shake, sharp, shame, shabby, shaggy, shadowy, shallow, shatter.