Random good picture Not show
1. Her voice sounded calm and resolute.
2. Voters perceive him as a decisive and resolute international leader.
3. Their resolute opposition to new working methods was difficult to overcome.
4. She remained resolute in her belief that the situation would improve.
5. He became even more resolute in his opposition to the plan.
6. May I be firm and resolute! May I be kind, compassionate, and friendly! May I be humble, calm, quiet, unruffled and serene! May I serve to be perfect! May I be perfect to serve!
7. The Egyptians offered resolute resistance to the aggressors.
8. She's utterly resolute in her refusal to apologise.
9. He was resolute in carrying out his plan.
10. This situation requires our resolute action.
11. Tough policies and resolute leadership always create enemies.
12. I remained resolute in my refusal.
13. The faces hold you: guarded, apprehensive, expectant, confident, resolute.
14. In the face of resolute opposition, the bill was withdrawn in November.
15. This can be limited and even stopped by resolute political action.
16. But not all choreographers had the means,(sentencedict.com) resolute strength or personal charisma to forge such instruments of self-expression.
17. I could also imagine the gentle but resolute Amsale recognizing a kindred spirit in Neil Brown.
18. His biggest problem is the seemingly resolute determination of Pat Buchanan and Steve Forbes to hang in.
19. After a resolute first half, Aberdeen simply dissolved in the second.
20. His face is young, strong, resolute in profile: which is probably the way she saw it.
21. The players stood resolute in the hope of having their former agreement renewed.
22. Resolute Of late they have simply become too predictable when seeking the back of the net.
23. But against a resolute Portadown defence they were getting little change.
24. Highbrow publishers and small bookshops are the most resolute opponents.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Everton, hit by injuries, also floundered in attack with Tony Cottee making little headway against the resolute Tony Adams.
26. What made Reagan extraordinary, beyond his communicative skills, was his resolute adherence to core beliefs.
27. But as the rush died down it became apparent that her resolute determination would not be needed.
28. Despite critical letters from their families and harrowing interviews with different social workers, they remain resolute.
29. Claudius, despite the defeat of his allies, proved as resolute in adversity as his father.
30. The Foreign Office, Ministry of Defence and intelligence services were resolute in their opposition to relaxation of the security rules.
More similar words: resolution, solution, convoluted, absolution, resolve, dilute, evolution, devolution, desolate, soluble, revolutionary, desolation, resort, resource, resonate, resonant, glorious revolution, resonance, on one's own, glutton, clutter, pollution, a series of, outer, cute, route, column, volume, acute, voluble.