Random good picture Not show
1. The energy applied in each pulse was 25-30 joules.
2. For them, energy comes in joules, and force in newtons, but whatever happened to ergs and dynes?
3. An International System unit of joule per second.
4. What is the energy unit in SI? The joule.
5. Joule Thomson effect more notable than the Joule effect?
6. Mayer and Joule independently achieve the great vision.
7. The three laws including Joule law, Gay-Lussac law and charles law are simultaneously worked out by use of first , second law of thermodynamics and Boyle law.
8. Liquid expander is a replacement of Joule - Thomson liquid valve used in cryogenic liquefaction cycle equipments.
9. Joule heating effect of the temperature fields during electroosmosis in glass and polydimethylsiloxane(PDMS) rectangular microchannels is numerically investigated.
10. Other countries use the joule , the unit of energy in the International System of Units.
11. The total Joule - heat generation and heat loss were obtained by the data from the postprocessor.
12. Likewise, the Joule, a unit of energy and work, comes from a physical called James Joule.
13. Currently, Giant Magnetostrictive Actuator (GMA) based on Joule effect of GMM, becomes research focus in the field of precision actuation.
14. A theoretical model of electric field distribution and Joule heating effect on particle flow i.
15. Joule said it would begin construction next year on a commercial plant, which it hopes will begin operations in 2012.
16. We could instead emulate James Joule and increase the temperature solely by doing work the water.
17. The unit of work and energy in the SI system is the joule ( J ).
18. Conventional copper - based equipment conducts electricity but inherently has energy losses associated with ( joule ) heating.
19. The joints heat up as a result of the Joule heating effect.
20. Such as kilogram of mass unit , Kelvin of thermodynamic temperature , Joule of energy unit , Ampere of electric current intensity and Newton of force unit and so on?
21. Heat may be measured in terms of any unit that can be used to measure energy, such as the joule or the kilowatt-hour.
22. Impact loading energy for three group of specimens were 4.07, 7.36 and 10.90 joule.
23. These are put together to make what's called a Joule Thief.
24. The unit of work and energy in the SI system is the joule.
25. An International System unit of power equal to one joule per second.
25. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
26. A tip field emission of high temperature superconductor can get rid of the influence of Joule effect.
27. When measuring temperature using an RTD, the excitation current itself produces I 2R, or Joule heating, producing an indicated temperature somewhat higher than the temperature being measured.
More similar words: soul, journal, adjourn, journey, would, could, should, journalist, journalism, heart and soul, rule, ruler, schedule, as a rule, opulent, molecule, virulent, by fair means or foul, rule of law, truculent, on schedule, miranda rule, fraudulent, fraudulence, behind schedule, ahead of schedule.