Random good picture Not show
(1) Food passes from the stomach to the small intestine and from there to the large intestine.
(2) Some drugs can cause bleeding from the small intestine.
(3) In the rat small intestine, many drugs are acetylated and excreted into the lumen.
(4) Cryptosporidium has been detected in the proximal small intestine, the large intestine and the rectum in man.
(5) Hookworms are parasites of the small intestine and the three genera of veterinary importance are Ancylostoma, Uncinaria(http://Sentencedict.com), and Bunostomum.
(6) On day 3 the nematodes reach the small intestine and on days 6-8 an inflammatory response in the jejunum is seen.
(7) Endoderm is not, however, representative of small intestine of later developmental stages.
(8) Radiology of the small intestine and either double contrast barium enema or colonoscopy were used to determine the anatomical distribution of disease.
(9) Once the cysts reach the small intestine, trophozoites are released.
(10) Each day, 7-10 litres of water enter the small intestine.
(11) Normal motility of the small intestine in the fasting state is characterised by the cyclical appearance of the migrating motor complex.
(12) As the wall of the small intestine comes into view, you notice that it looks furry.
(13) Young adults of A. suum are occasionally found in the small intestine of sheep.
(14) Intestinal Calcium Absorption. Dietary calcium gains access to the organism mostly by transport in the small intestine.
(15) They reproduce rapidly, attach to the wall of the small intestine and stay there.
(16) Discussion Coeliac disease probably represents an aberrant immune response by antigen specific T cells of the small intestine to certain cereal peptides.
(17) The regulation of these factors is widely considered to be the way in which the small intestine adapts to nutritional demands.
(18) The L3 then passes in the bloodstream to the lungs and thence to the small intestine via the trachea.
(19) Furthermore, the interpretation of the SeHCAT test may be influenced by the presence of bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine.
(20) Delayed release mesalazine formulations release their contents rapidly in the distal small intestine and proximal colon.
(21) Via the trachea and the oesophagus, they eventually reach the small intestine.
(22) Such an obstruction blocks the flow of bile from the gallbladder into the small intestine.
(23) This study was designed to investigate further the relationship between inflammation and fluid transport in the small intestine of the rat.
(24) So far two of 10 patients with a diagnosis of Crohn's disease have already developed recurrence in the small intestine.
(25) People who lack a pancreas, a second kidney, a small intestine, may not run marathons, but they live.
(26) Ten to 12 days after inoculation, the worms are expelled from the small intestine and the inflammatory response fades away.
(27) The degree of amyloid deposition, however, was greatest in the small intestine.
(28) Similarly it was not hydrolysed by mucosal homogenates from the small intestine of the rat.
(29) Dietary calcium gains access to the organism mostly by transport in the small intestine.
(30) The secretion regulation of gastric juice, pancreatic juice, bile and small intestine fluid.
More similar words: large intestine, interesting, testing, destined, clandestine, contest, testify, manifest destiny, contested, testimony, fall into, stint, best-selling, glinting, intelligent, interest, stinginess, abstinence, burst into, interested, destination, Palestinian, inestimable, at intervals, internecine, lose interest, predestination, simple interest, burst into laughter, small.