Random good picture Not show
1. He blames government stinginess for the lack of money available to spend on new books in schools.
2. His first two wives divorced him, citing his stinginess as their major complaint.
3. Such stinginess came from my side of the family.
4. We must not equate thrift with stinginess.
5. Make offerings to go against stinginess.
6. Her stinginess is part and parcel of her nature.
7. Certainly it involves relinquishment of stinginess, clinging and greed.
8. Generosity leads to a rich life. Stinginess leads to a poor life.
9. Considering his habitual stinginess[Sentencedict.com], we were surprised when he donated money to charity.
10. His stinginess with money is known among all of us.
11. One of adherents complained of the stinginess of his wife.
12. They circulated a joke that reflected both their disappointment with Soviet stinginess and their own destitution.
13. It is superficial to act generously without being free from stinginess.
14. Usually, generosity rewards an ethical awareness that defies the common obsessions with stinginess and corrupt gifts.
15. Yet they haven't been able to do that even in Texas, which is willing both to impose great pain (by its stinginess on health care) and to shortchange the future (by neglecting education).
More similar words: engineering, engine, engineer, ringing, bring in, coming in, changing, belonging, finesse, business, surliness, on business, inestimable, destined, businessman, inessential, agribusiness, clandestine, abstinence, originating, uncleanliness, stingy, testing, posting, existing, willingness, exhausting, interesting, stimulating, distinguish.