Random good picture Not show
1. Many religions, including Sikhism, Islam, and sects of Judaism, encourage or require their men to keep beards.
2. It is the holiest shrine of Sikhism, but everyone from whatever religion is welcome to stay and eat at the temple for free.
3. Jack's parents believe in Sikhism, and Jack is a pious follower.sentencedict.com/sikhism.html
4. Sikhism Do as you desire goodness for yourself, as you cannot expect tasty fruit if you sow thorny trees.
5. Devotees of Sikhism, the world's fifth largest organized religion, were marking the 342nd birthday of Guru Gobind Singh, a founder of the faith.
6. Sikhism is born and practiced in the state of Punjab in Northern India. It is the fifth largest religion in the world.
7. Other religious groups include Christianity, Sikhism, Jainism, Buddhist and Zoroastrian.
8. Our children attend the group twice a week to learn about Sikhism.
9. Keeping a long beard is one of the main tenets of Sikhism(sentencedict.com), and again there are indications that the commandment relates to masculinity.
10. The Gallery of Religious Life explores the world's six main religions: Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism and Sikhism .
11. Some topics of spirituality which you can not find in SpiritWeb: Christianity, Islam, Buddhism , Sikhism, Taoism and many others are more or less established approaches to spirituality.
12. It is the birthplace of four world religions--Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism and Jainism--and one of the early homes of Christianity, Judaism, Zoroastrianism and Islam.
13. Other religions followed in the UK include Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism, and Buddhism.
14. The Indian religious issues are mainly about different religious denominations such as Sikhism, Islam and Hinduism and negative effects of politics.
15. Faiths will include Baha'ism, Christianity, Daoism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shintoism and Sikhism.
16. It is a traditional virtue in many cultures, and a core aspect of various religious traditions such as Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Confucianism, Sikhism , Hinduism, and many others.
17. He also showed great respect for the Tirthankaras, who founded Jainism, and for the ten Gurus of Sikhism .
18. Not only that, the country is a home which has the oldest religion of the global—Hincluism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism amongst others.
19. Mahayana Buddhism is the first religion in Singapore though not representing a majority, with significant numbers following Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Sikhism or no religion at all.
20. It also means "teacher" or "guide" in the religious sense, and is commonly used in Sikhism , Buddhism and Hinduism as well as in some new religious movements .
21. He was heard to say that the Gurus of Sikhism were the reincarnations of King Janaka of ancient India.
More similar words: dismay, sadism, dismal, sophism, tourism, racism, buddhism, dismiss, judaism, animism, charisma, exorcism, communism, cronyism, cynicism, nihilism, pantheism, hinduism, monotheism, organism, altruism, vandalism, ostracism, pluralism, euphemism, mutualism, dismissal, magnetism, polytheism, socialism.