Random good picture Not show
(1) Crisp, crunchy cookies are usually high in fat.
(2) Walnuts add crunchy goodness to salads, soups, and desserts.
(3) Delicious stir fried with meats, they have a crunchy texture similar to string beans, but they cook faster.
(4) They are big, crunchy and toasted just right, and the ones everyone fishes out first are temptingly powdered with paprika.
(5) These leaves are valued for their crunchy texture and slightly smoky flavour, and are usually sold in plastic bags.
(6) The croquettes have a crunchy golden exterior and the tender minced salmon is moist and well seasoned.
(7) The pollack was equally good-crisp and crunchy on the outside, meaty and moist within.
(8) Children love crunchy breakfast cereals and they're full of vitamins too.
(9) Try these deliciously crunchy potato skins with garlic mayonnaise as an alternative to the chive and garlic dressing.
(10) This would prevent the crunchy[sentencedict.com/crunchy.html], deep fried chunks of potato from going soft in the accompanying lemon garlic sauce.
(11) Decorate, if wished, with edible flowers and a crunchy lettuce heart salad.
(12) This super crunchy coating turns out to be ultra-skinny noodles.
(13) She uses a thick, crunchy cornmeal coating to protect the lean meat.
(14) Clothes stored in my bedroom froze crunchy.
(15) They tasted crunchy and richly flavor of grass.
(16) Humans are mostly water, with a crunchy bony center.
(17) If the islands where they lived did contain strong jawed predators, such as hyaenas, their heads would make a crunchy snack.
(18) Hawthorn buds are bursting everywhere: vivid leaf bunches with a crunchy, cheesy taste.
(19) All of the hot pastrami sandwiches are served with a crunchy dill pickle, sliced down the middle.
(20) Continue to cook until the Quorn and vegetables are cooked but the vegetables are still crunchy.
(21) Take out of the oven and serve at once with a crunchy fresh salad.
(22) The path around the pavilion, which had been mud only weeks before, was now crunchy gravel.
(23) For lunch I usually have something simple, with a fresh crunchy salad.
(24) Haliborange - all the goodness of natural fish oil in a crunchy fruit flavour tablet you will enjoy taking.
(25) Remember how the cool salad dressing ran smoothly over the crunchy lettuce.
(26) Fiddleheads have a distinctive taste, somewhat akin to green beans or artichokes, and a pleasing crunchy texture.
(27) It is a great looking dish that gets a textural bonus courtesy of crunchy hazelnuts.
(28) Sprinkle with caster sugar and return to the oven for about 5 minutes for a crunchy, sweet finish.
(29) There was an empty lot there full of overgrown weeds and crunchy brown grass and the shattered remnants of a shack.
(30) Chunks of chicken are flavoured with herbs and spices, then wrapped in a light pancake and coated in crunchy golden breadcrumbs.