Random good picture Not show
1) Cannon errs in labeling his critics as mindless pessimists.
2) This could speed the spread of labeling.
3) Mr Tratos has advised against labeling any of the building replicas at the finished casino.
4) The legislation would consolidate food safety, inspection and labeling functions into a new independent agency called the Food Safety Administration.
5) If such labeling had some positive effects, it might be worth risking the negative consequences for those who are labeled abnormal.
6) Obtainin flat, circular applanation labeling,[http://sentencedict.com/labeling.html] volume being slow.
7) Semantic Role Labeling is a shallow semantic parsing method.
8) Restaurants lobbied successfully to be exempted from nutritional labeling.
9) Exclusive wrap-around labeling of collagen, bird's nest, chicken essence, etc.
10) The current FDA - approved labeling for heparin remains unchanged, including the recommended doses.
11) By using threshold segmentation, edge recognition, pixel labeling and center of gravity method, the accurate sites of every model can be acquired from the image.
12) Airport Terminal service:Offering services for cargo receipt, labeling, warehousing arrangement and customs preparation and does turn-over to airlines.
13) Generate a final statement, the contents of commodity labeling, price, inventory, suppliers.
14) It is concluded that labeling yield of 131I-salidroside was high and the radioiodinated salidroside was stable, but its uptake in neuroblast was little.
15) Method Cellular proliferation were studied by isotope labeling technique, and the concentrations of intracellular anticancer drugs were measured by fluorospectrophotometry.
16) Front-of-Package Nutrition Labeling — An Abuse of Trust by the Food Industry?
17) The labeling requirement violates the Commerce Clause of the U.S. Constitution, according to the lawsuit.
18) Celestine had met Stafford in a chemistry department seminar dealing with spin labeling.
19) Agreement developed that diagnosis should not result in mere labeling but should be used to prescribe appropriate treatment.
20) The drug regulators, however, asked for more information on its manufacturing and labeling before finally signing off on the drug.
21) The misinterpretation of behavior as pathology also results quite often from the labeling of social problems as individual psychological problems.
22) What you need to do is be more careful in your scattershot approach to labeling people as bigots.
23) Aron has accused Brock of conspiring with his campaign staff to torpedo her candidacy by labeling her a criminal.
24) Emotional Thinking At the next stage, children go beyond labeling a feeling; they become able to think with these images.
25) The risk was considerable, and has been greatly reduced by responsible promotion and labeling.
26) Seven samples ( 6.1 % ) failed to meet the labeling regulation requirements.
27) Products from these facilities may contain a undeclared prescription strength corticosteroid (clobetasol propionate), although the labeling bears the active ingredient zinc pyrithione.
28) Firstly, the vertical coordinates of the head-top and the feature points are achieved based on the OTSU adaptive threshold and the fast connected components labeling algorithm.
29) Tianjin Hexin Machinery Co. Ltd. was founded in 1997. It is a council member of food and packaging machine society of Tianjin and specialized in developing and manufacturing of labeling machines.
30) Such as the technical regulation and standards, packaging, marking and labeling requirements, etc.
More similar words: label, sinking feeling, feelings, grueling, unfeeling, sniveling, counseling, freewheeling, astrolabe, belabor, elizabeth i, belie, belief, believe, obelisk, belittle, disbelief, believe in, believable, disbelieve, believably, make-believe, unbelievably, unbelievable, beyond belief, feline, it is believed that, mudslinging, lingering, javelin.