Random good picture Not show
(1) To improve the self-purification ability and pollution situation of river water, control the pollution load and ensure the river basic flow are two important ways.
(2) Flowing and precipitation of the self-purification is applied in the intrusion detection for optimizing the detection model and eliminating the latent intrusion data.
(3) The concrete river regulation work has weakened the self-purification capacity of the rivers in the city.
(4) The water self-purification capacity changes between seasons, and if we can use the seasonal fluctuation scientifically and economically, we can prevent and cure water pollution more effectively. Sentencedict.com
(5) It was a quantitative target for describing of self-purification capacity of water environment of area.
(6) Many minerals in nature have the self-purification capacity to hold and stabilize deleterious contaminant, which can be used to deal with heavy metal contaminants .
(7) The self-purification of phenol in the lower reaches of Tianjin Southern Drainage Canal has been studied.
(8) Monists offer into the fire of self-purification of the mind by yoga, ignited by the urge for self-realization; all the senses and their actions as well as the life breath and its functions.
(9) The changing law of re-aeration is of great importance for predicting and evaluating the oxygen content in water and the self-purification process of organic pollutants.
(10) The existence of this branch is of prime significance for the South China Sea hydrographic structure, water self-purification and air-sea heat transfer.
(11) It occurs radically from pollutant and energy resources caused by industrial activities and other human activities, which exceeds the nature's self-purification power, entering into the environment.
(12) Simultaneously the land also has from stable, the circulation and the self-purification function, is the renewable natural resource.
(13) According to the calculating principle of wind scale and earthquake magnitude, the concept of the magnitude of self-purification capacity of water environment of area was put forward.
(14) Once it enters the ocean pollutants, in addition to relying on the self-purification ability of marine itself, it is very difficult to transfer elsewhere.
(15) The water quality model is used to analyze the self-purification mechanism of Chenhang Reservoir.
(16) Self-purification curves are presented, percentages and rate constants of the purification are calculated, and influence of temperature, flow rate, and turbidity on self-purification are discussed.
(17) It could have been avoided coke, bonded and blockage occurred, but also to facilitate cleaning and self-purification.
(18) This is the culmination of the teaching of the Buddha: self-purification by self-observation.
More similar words: purification, self-gratification, purificatory, verification, clarification, scarification, nitrification, glorification, petrification, gentrification, esterification, electrification, denitrification, transmogrification, ratification, gratification, beatification, unification, notification, edification, reification, deification, stratification, minification, fortification, typification, ramification, pacification, modification, ossification.