Random good picture Not show
1. Thousands attended the beatification of Juan Diego.
2. Beatification is the penultimate step before canonisation.
3. Pope Benedict pronounced the beatification formula and a large portrait of a smiling Pope John Paul II was unveiled, to the applause of the large crowd.
4. Her beatification on Oct 19 is believed to be the fastest in the modern history of the Roman Catholic church.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. John Paul's beatification means he has had a miracle attributed to his intercession.
6. The social networking campaign around his beatification comes after Pope Benedict praised online social media, even while identifying some dangers of the new technology.
7. John Paul's beatification means he has had a miracle attributed to his intercession. Another miracle will need to be recognized for him to become a saint.
8. One of the steps, beatification, requires at least one confirmed miracle.
9. Beatification, which is bestowed only on the dead, is the penultimate step before sainthood.
10. Sunday’s beatification ceremony took place despite criticism about the record speed with which John Paul was being honored, and continued outrage about clerical abuse.
11. Maxim began driving like a saint on the way to beatification, but with very sub-saintly feelings in his heart.
12. This study is to explore learning satisfaction for students of practical technical program in department of beatification in vocational high school in Chiayi area by a questionnaire survey.
13. Tens of thousands of pilgrims have joined a vigil in central Rome on the eve of a ceremony to mark the beatification of the late Pope John Paul II.
14. Of course, the real Orwell, whom I am delighted to be able to reveal exclusively to you, would have had no truck with all this beatification of himself or his prose.
15. You can find anything for dog there... from small dogs to large ones, from beatification services to training programs, from food to medicine... anything you need, they've gotten it.
16. Throngs of people jammed Saint Peter’s Square, the boulevard leading up to it and nearby piazzas for the special beatification mass at the Vatican.
17. The Holy See launched the social networking pages Tuesday, in advance of the beatification of Pope John Paul II on May 1, the last step before sainthood.
18. There is, the curators aim to show, a lot more to Moore than monumental decency, despite his undergoing the national beatification which befell John Betjeman and has almost smothered Alan Bennett.
19. Roman Catholic Church An official appointed to present arguments against a proposed canonization or beatification.
20. Now, the official who promotes a candidate in the first place also has the power to recommend him or her to the Pope for beatification .
More similar words: beautification, ratification, gratification, stratification, self-gratification, social stratification, notification, fortification, justification, mortification, mystification, rectification, certification, quantification, sanctification, identification, desertification, objectification, quantification theory, problem identification, beatific, certificate of incorporation, deification, unification, edification, personal identification number, vilification, modification, verification, ramification.