Random good picture Not show
1) There are some objective causes for petrification.
2) Petrification may be a good idea...
3) On the basis of analyzing the emerging of petrification, this paper probes into its form of expression in the study of vocabulary and then puts forward tactics against it.
4) Petrification is an unavoidable problem in the study of foreign languages and is also the difficult problem to overcome in the process of teaching and learning.
5) We noticed your eyes beginning to sparkle at the word "petrification".
6) The Petrification effect resembles death, except that the victim is still alive, as if in suspended animation.
7) The dead bodies of lagoon fish had occasionally acted as a focus for the processes of petrification.
8) When Anthony Perkins starts slashing at the curtain, I think my entire body was frozen in petrification.
9) An old lizard, however, was of the opinion that this petrification can only take place after God shall have metamorphosed himself into all kinds of animals and plants, and have redeemed them.
10) The petrified wood fossils have been preserved for millions of years by the process of petrification, a process which turns the wood into quartz crystal, harder than steel.
11) Based on the investigation and sampling analysis, the results showed that the tendency of petrification and desertification in soil surface layer was remarkable in Hainan's pineapple orchards.
12) Thus we show a kind of hardened situation or petrification from these two aspects of art and nature.
13) But the theory is not perfect. The understanding of man with configuration and materialization will lead to the petrification of man as the subject and finally the end of man.
14) However,[http://sentencedict.com/petrification.html] their innovative capabilities begin fading in the mature phase with higher cost because of petrification and network cost caused by moral risk and opportunism.
15) The product applies in professions and so on metallurgy, petrification, electric power, ships, wharf, cement.
16) Nothing can remove the marks, including Ice Block, Divine Shield, Divine Intervention, or Flask of Petrification.
17) The characteristic feature of all utopian plans from that of Plato down to that of Marx is the rigid petrification of all human conditions.
18) It is widely applied in industries as electricity, machinery, energy, transportation, metallurgy, petrification, garment, marine and so on, and is highly praised by our customers.
19) Along with the rapid development of modern industry, such as petrification, power and metallurgy, many heavy ring-forgings with high quality are required.
20) MVRDV: we noticed your eyes beginning to sparkle at the word " petrification ".
More similar words: nitrification, gentrification, denitrification, electrification, purification, verification, clarification, scarification, glorification, esterification, transmogrification, ratification, gratification, notification, unification, edification, deification, stratification, modification, pacification, fortification, vilification, codification, minification, ramification, ossification, self-gratification, calcification, nullification, acidification.