Random good picture Not show
1. 'It'll be fine,' she replied, with a nonchalant shrug.
2. Erica made a little deprecating shrug.
3. With a mental shrug, he decided to tell the truth.
4. I admire the way she is able to shrug off unfair criticism.
5. He gave a negligent shrug.
6. She gave a shrug of her shoulders.
7. "I suppose so," said Anna with a shrug.
8. He lifted his shoulders in a Gallic shrug.
9. She lifted her shoulders in a little shrug.
10. Pam lifted her shoulders in a little shrug.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. The boy gave a slight shrug and walked away.
12. We can't just shrug these objections off.
13. She gave a careless shrug.
14. 'Suit yourself,' he said with a shrug.
15. She gave a shrug and walked away.
16. "I don't know," she said with a shrug.
17. Her shoulders lifted in a vague shrug.
18. You're a father and you can't simply shrug off your responsibility for your children.
19. I hope I can shrug off this cold before I go on holiday.
20. The team have been able to shrug off their recent failures and perform well.
21. He gave a feeble shrug and tried to squirm free.
22. The city is trying to shrug off its industrial image and promote itself as a tourist centre.
23. Even so people seem to shrug their shoulders.
24. He gave a self-deprecating shrug.
25. The students shrug; that's life(sentencedict.com), they seem to say.
26. He broke off with a shrug.
27. Then she gave a tiny shrug.
28. Stockdale recalls his vice- presidential run with a shrug.
29. "Well, I suppose we'll just have to do what he says, " said Kim with a shrug of resignation.
30. "I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about your problem, " she said with a shrug.