Random good picture Not show
(1) They make the charcoal by burying wood in the ground and then slowly burning it.
(2) The commando blackened his face with charcoal.
(3) That morning we fired our first kiln of charcoal.
(4) The water was filtered through charcoal.
(5) If the charcoal does fail to light, use a special liquid spray and light it with a long taper.
(6) Charcoal is used to filter water.
(7) They broiled turkey over a charcoal flame.
(8) We need to get some more charcoal for the barbecue.
(9) Once the charcoal is glowing, place the food on the grill, turning it regularly.
(10) He blended in the charcoal lines to make the picture look softer.
(11) For some reason the charcoal wasn't catching.
(12) I prefer sketching in charcoal to pencil.
(13) He took off her head and shoulders in charcoal.
(14) The brothers, Ray and Alan Mitchell, are charcoal burners.
(15) Lobster, fish and charcoal grilled steaks are the specialities, with live entertainment on offer most evenings.
(16) Charcoal, navy or brown are more discreet than black or other colours.
(17) Strong, striking classics - black, bottle green, red, charcoal grey, navy, purple and white. Sentencedict.com
(18) The giant pots rest on wheel-rims glowing with charcoal.
(19) Meats that come hot to the table from charcoal and gas grills have an affinity for certain types of wine.
(20) In goes the coarse strainer, and the charcoal pad with the white side facing the foam. 4.
(21) Charcoal grilled steaks, 8 oz to 24 oz a speciality.
(22) A few charcoal sketches were tacked to the walls.
(23) Light and heat are sent off , together with heavy smoke, and soon only black charcoal is left.
(24) Darby was looking for a way to improve iron when he hit upon the idea of smelting it with coke instead of charcoal.
(25) Shirts in red, brilliant blue, bright yellow and orange were worn with navy and charcoal gray suits.
(26) The barbecue won't be ready until the flames have died down and the charcoal is glowing.
(27) Again, what little space there was between the two lids might also have been packed with powdered charcoal.
(28) The factory's main product is intended to be peat briquettes and charcoal for barbecue fuel.
(29) They offer a way to substitute local wood and charcoal for expensive imported diesel and petrol.
(30) The wounds of both eyes and rootstocks should be dusted with charcoal or sulphur to help prevent infection.
More similar words: coal, coalesce, coalition, narcolepsy, charm, chart, Chart., chary, charge, charity, charter, chariot, charged, in charge, charade, Charlie, orchard, patriarchal, archaeology, charisma, character, in charge of, discharge, charioteer, take charge, discharging, charismatic, snake charmer, characterize, characteristic.