Random good picture Not show
1. On investigation, his claim was found to be bogus.
2. She was fooled by his bogus identity card.
3. She produced some bogus documents to support her application.
4. He said these figures were bogus and totally inaccurate.
5. The telegram turned out to have been bogus.
6. The school was bogus , the prospectus was all got up.
7. Bogus social workers have been preying on old people living alone.
8. Their offices are bogus, their elevation self-proclaimed.
9. A bogus policeman attempts to abduct two children.
10. But this bogus community, spirited up to serve administrative convenience, does not exist.
11. Crimes are not bogus simply because they are not heinous.
12. Can it indeed be bogus and worthless poetry that has obsessed critical reviewers for nearly twenty years?
13. Read in studio A bogus policeman has tried to abduct two children and to extort an on-the-spot fine from a driver.
14. What we must do is to distinguish between bogus and genuine refugees.
15. There has been a spate of incidents where bogus officials have called on the homes of elderly people.
16. There is nothing unfair and nothing bogus or malicious about upholding the law and prosecuting people who are charged with breaking it.
17. If he was writing a bogus pamphlet, he might as well be a bogus native of Oswaldston to boot.sentencedict.com
18. Bogus applicants offend ethnic minorities as much as anyone else.
19. Two more recent bogus defectors were Oleg Bitov and Vitali Yurchenko.
20. Police have been hampered by Mr Urquhart's use of bogus names.
21. Police are also asking people to be on the lookout for bogus officials following several incidents in the area.
22. The right hon. Gentleman can not put a cost on his compassion, for it is bogus.
23. The suit said Streich Lang allowed Western to engage in sham real-estate deals that recorded bogus profits.
24. Just like Harry Sherman, the night of the attack by the bogus nurse, the thought occurred to him.
25. Louka is also plagued by the police who are very suspicious about his bogus marriage.
26. Since receiving a copy I have scrutinised it with a fine toothpick and believe the whole thing to be completely bogus.
27. Yet he hated to think of Wheeler, who represented everything bogus and hollow, desecrating his beloved church.
28. Their faults seem so deeply ingrained, from quantitative measures and bogus statistics to valueless currencies and not caring about the environment.
29. First, many critics see this as a silly game of publication counting, a bogus guide to merit in the lab.
30. A new Act will guarantee sanctuary to genuine refugees but prevent bogus applications for asylum.