Random good picture Not show
1. The room was filled with acrid smoke.
2. Clouds of acrid smoke issued from the building.
3. An acrid smell filled the air.
4. I like essays with an acrid flavour.
5. There is an acrid tone to your remarks.
6. The room filled with the acrid smell of tobacco.
7. The fog was yellow and acrid and bit at the back of the throat.
8. The air is thick with acrid smoke from the fires.
9. I gulped the acrid liquid.
10. An acrid miasma came from the sewage plant.
11. The chemical has an acrid smell.
12. An acrid smoke filled the room.
13. He wrinkled his nose in distaste at the acrid smell of the place.
14. Some workers, their faces blackened by the acrid smoke, fled in panic, escaping injury.
15. When she came to, the acrid tingling of sal volatile was in her nostrils.
16. The sharp acrid smell of gutters choked by the monsoon rain.
17. When I opened the door, acrid white smoke came billowing out.
18. The sharp, acrid male smell which rose from his hot skin filled my nostrils.
19. The air was stale and acrid, and a cluster of black flies hovered over the bed.
20. The jute had an acrid smell that scooped up the rank aroma of moist earth as it leapt from the ground.
21. Coryza may be acrid and purulent or a bloody discharge.
22. But the ice was still inches thick, furred as tongues, and the smell hung acrid inside the refrigerator doors.
23. Logs had been kindled in the hearth, and the room held the faint, acrid tang of woodsmoke.
24. Several fires were burning, the green wood being used sending clouds of acrid smoke swirling among the tents and make-shift huts.
25. But the odour of the colourless liquid was of bitter almonds, acrid and terrifying.
26. The temperature was cool and the air was scented with formaldehyde, that acrid deodorant for the deceased.
27. He could smell above the all-pervading redolence of incense(sentencedict.com/acrid.html), the faint acrid smoke of the candle.
28. Though perfectly and classically cooked, the one I sampled had the muddy, acrid flavor of farmed fish.
29. Further attempts to fight the fire were abandoned as thick acrid smoke filled the department.
30. When he arrived at the scene the shop was full of thick, acrid smoke.