Random good picture Not show
1. Don't rock the boat.
3. This drill can bore through rock.
4. The underside of the rock was covered with seaweed.
5. Many slopes are rock fields with sparse vegetation.
6. Mountains and cliffs are formed from rock.
7. The immense pressure causes the rock to fracture.
8. Goats can bound from rock to rock.
9. Freeze it only until firm but not rock solid.
10. They needed a bulldozer to dislodge the rock.
11. The workmen bored through the rock.
12. The explosion left a wide gash in the rock.
13. There's a lot of danger in rock climbing.
14. The outlines of animals were cut into the rock.
15. The ice is as hard as rock.
16. I've been to plenty of live rock concerts.
17. He pushed against the rock with all his strength.
18. The rock has weathered away into soil.
19. Solid rock is broken down by weathering.
20. Morale in the armed forces was at rock bottom.
21. It is a bust chiseled from a rock.
22. Water is purified by passing through rock.
23. The rock star had a captive audience.
24. They have simply misunderstood what rock and roll is.
25. He lifted up the rock without effort.
26. The tunnel was blasted out of solid rock.
27. The castle is founded on solid rock.http://Sentencedict.com
28. The waves thundered against the rock.
29. He is strong enough to lift that rock.