Similar words: roast, beef, boast, coast, coastal, milquetoast, broadcast, at best. Meaning: n. cut of beef suitable for roasting.
Random good picture Not show
1. A tantalising aroma of roast beef fills the air.
2. People in England often have roast beef and Yorkshire pudding for lunch on Sundays.
3. He carved up the roast beef and gave each of us a portion.
4. There's a piece of roast beef.
5. The roast beef spread its delicious smell.
6. The smell of roast beef permeated the air.
7. We supped on cold roast beef.
8. The roast beef is very appetizing.
9. There's some cold roast beef in the fridge.
10. She went on talking about roast beef.
11. Roast beef may never taste the same again.
12. He had roast beef and sticky toffee pudding.
13. One old lady seems to eat only roast beef.
14. Is anyone honestly dying for more roast beef sandwiches?
15. Down with Roast beef and two veg!
16. We always have roast beef for Sunday lunch.
17. Rare roast beef should register 115 degrees in the center when tested.
18. Some people lust after roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, but I don't.
19. We had tomato soup for dinner, followed by roast beef and sago pudding, served airline-style on a tray.
20. Sunday was best of all with cold roast beef and potatoes or bread.
21. Squire's Choice - sliced roast beef rolled up with a filling of pickled red cabbage and horseradish sauce. 3.
22. Either that or an open-faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and peas.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. Deli-type sandwiches with corned or roast beef, turkey or ham are also an option.
24. Lunch meats like roast beef or turkey work extremely well.
25. I caught a whiff of roast beef as I walked past the kitchen.
26. I was hungry for the security of routine and revelled in roast beef Sundays and meat-pie Mondays.
27. We are more concerned here with what might be called the roast beef of scoring than with the confectionery.
28. If pastrami is too strong a flavour for your taste, then use roast beef or ham instead.
29. Dill and pickles, for example, are a strange combination, as is horseradish and roast beef.
30. Hot-pressed sandwiches such as basil, mozzarella and tomato; lemon turkey; smoked salmon; and roast beef.
More similar words: roast, beef, boast, coast, coastal, milquetoast, broadcast, at best, be equal to, free from, take effect, road, broad, throat, on the road, the greenhouse effect, railroad, approach, proactive, take the road, at home and abroad, east, as to, fast, last, vast, beast, blast, pasta, nasty.