Random good picture Not show
(1) Burglaries in the area have risen by 5%.
(2) Prices have risen sharply over the last few months.
(3) The moon has risen above the horizon.
(4) The temperature has risen five degrees.
(5) The price of oil has risen sharply.
(6) Mortgage defaults have risen in the last year.
(7) Industrial production has risen by 0.5% since November.
(8) The death toll has risen to 83.
(9) The sun has risen above the horizon.
(10) The burden of taxation has risen considerably.
(11) By 1998, this figure had risen to 14 million.
(12) The value of sterling has risen.
(13) The number of skyjackings has risen alarmingly this year.
(14) Bake them in a warm oven until risen and golden brown.
(15) Annual consumption of wine has risen from five to eleven litres per head.
(16) Average incomes have risen by 4.5% over the past year.
(17) In the middle to high latitudes rainfall has risen steadily over the last 20-30 years.
(18) The number of deaths has risen to more than two dozen.
(19) Interest rates have risen by 1%.
(20) They had risen above their early difficulties.
(21) University enrollments had risen by 50 per cent.
(22) I had risen above lying to my mother.
(23) The price of property has risen enormously.
(24) He had swiftly risen to prominence during the 1950s.
(25) My cake is a disaster -- it hasn't risen.
(26) Under his stewardship(sentencedict .com), the UN's repute has risen immeas-urably.
(27) The number of multiple births has risen sharply.
(28) Health standards have risen in society at large.
(29) The suicide rate among men between the ages of 16 and 25 has risen alarmingly.
(30) Due to unforeseen circumstances the cost of the improvements has risen by twenty per cent.