Random good picture Not show
(3) She was thoroughly beaten out by the work.
(4) Glaze the pie with beaten egg.
(5) Fold in the beaten whites of two eggs.
(6) She was often beaten by her drunken husband.
(7) His face had been beaten to a pulp .
(8) Our army was beaten by sheer weight of numbers.
(9) She was beaten back by the flames.
(10) She had been beaten and humiliated by her husband.
(11) Glaze the pastry with beaten egg.
(12) Before you is a well-worn path of beaten earth.
(13) They rusticated in villages off the beaten track for nearly fifteen years.
(14) Brazil were beaten, 2-1.
(15) She was beaten in the semi-finals by wild card Louise Smith.
(16) England have beaten the Welsh three times in succession with an aggregate score of 83-12.
(17) The local people had beaten out a path through the forest.
(18) After you have beaten the eggs, mix in the flour gradually.
(19) Nick Faldo was beaten by Peter Baker in a play-off.
(20) All right, you've got me beaten there. I hand it to you.
(21) Arsenal were deservedly beaten 2-1 by Leeds.
(22) Our house is a bit off the beaten track.
(23) She was beaten with a metal bar.
(24) Next, fold in the beaten egg.
(25) He was just beaten in a photo-finish. Sentencedict.com
(26) The newspaper's forecast that the Democrats would be totally beaten in the general election came true.
(27) The coach called all the players together to discuss the reasons of being beaten.
(28) It's unkind to exult over a person one has beaten in a race.
(29) The dent on the wing of our car can be beaten out at the garage.
(30) A correspondent for Reuters news agency says he saw a number of demonstrators being beaten.
More similar words: threaten, beat up, beat down, browbeat, beatitude, be at war with, theater, create, permeate, sweater, defeated, permeated, patent, latent, repeatedly, attenuate, caveat emptor, beam, bean, beads, beard, beach, beast, beauty, bear out, bear on, beaded, be able to, be aware of, beautify.