Similar words: regardless, regardless of, regard, as regards, regarding, in regard to, with regard to, irregular. Meaning: [‚ɪrɪ'gɑrdlɪs /-'gɑːd-] adv. regardless; a combination of irrespective and regardless sometimes used humorously.
Random good picture Not show
1. I don't think children should be hit, irregardless of what they've done wrong.
2. Use words correctly, irregardless of how others use them.
3. Net-net Like "irregardless, " this phrase is meaningful when chopped in half, and meaningless in whole--except to indicate that the speaker doesn't know what "net" means.
4. If you start with one small, positive thing and repeat it during the course of your day, you will begin to move into a more positive situation: positive thoughts, feelings, opportunities and people will start showing up in your life. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy, irregardless of the events around you.
5. Let's show the industry what great companies can do irregardless of size.
6. Now we've learned that there is only one law in the universe. Irregardless of the multitude of outward appearances, everything is in order.
7. With practice, you will find that over time, you will change your outlook and choose to be happy , irregardless of the events around you.
8. The Ajax engine allows a user's interaction with the application to happen simultaneously, irregardless of the actions of the server.
9. IQ or intelligent quotient is supposed to test intelligence irregardless of age or environmental factors, yet numerous studies show that environmental factors can strongly influence IQ.
More similar words: regardless, regardless of, regard, as regards, regarding, in regard to, with regard to, irregular, niggardly, gregarious, endless, hurdle, tactlessness, irreverent, irrelevant, irreverence, irrevocable, hardly any, inwardly, regain, irrespective of, garden, haggard, upwardly mobile, less, avant-garde, bless, unless, reckless, tactless.