Similar words: ending, lending, pending, spending, unending, depending, impending, pretending. Meaning: [mend] n. 1. garments that must be repaired 2. the act of putting something in working order again.
Random good picture Not show
1. The fishermen were mending their nets.
2. The fishermen are mending their nets.
3. Fence mending is what she is best at; she's a wonderful listener.
4. His leg isn't mending as quickly as he'd expected.
5. He is very experienced at mending cars.
6. His broken leg is mending very well.
7. We all assisted in mending the roof.
8. I have a pile of mending to do.
9. How much do you charge for mending shoes?
10. She was up a ladder mending the roof.
11. He's mending nicely after his operation.
12. I'll have a go at mending your bike today.
13. Mending the car became something of an epic.
14. We let the mending accumulate until Wednesday.
15. He's forever mending his motorbike.
16. Where's the doings for mending punctures?
17. I'll get round to mending it eventually.
18. I'm hopelessly inefficient at mending things.
19. The injury is mending slowly.
20. There's no sign of him mending his ways.
21. Fishermen with sunburnt faces sat on the beach mending their nets.
22. When she finished the mending,[http://sentencedict.com] she paired up the socks.
23. You're only laying up trouble by not mending that roof now.
24. How much do you charge for mending a pair of shoes?
25. He gets a real kick out of mending something so that it can be used again.
26. He had three tries at mending the lock and gave up.
27. His health is mending.
28. He would still be mending that barn door.
29. I'm feeling a good bit better. The cut aches, but it's mending.
30. Who will then do the cooking, the washing, the mending?
More similar words: ending, lending, pending, spending, unending, depending, impending, pretending, never-ending, deficit spending, consumer spending, end in, send in, mendicant, landing, branding, binding, finding, funding, demanding, expanding, outstanding, abounding, resounding, hand in glove, astounding, surrounding, surroundings, understanding, founding father.